Which iPhone should I buy?

trendjing

Hey guys,

I have been wanting to buy a new iPhone for quite some time now. Could you please share your experiences with the following models:
1. iPhone SE
2. iPhone 6
3. iPhone 6s
4. iPhone 7

That's list of phones that I can't make up my mind. I just want to be spending the right amount for the right phone.

Looking out for your comments! :)

We all know that iPhones gets old easily because the latest model will come in no time. In choosing on which iPhone fits you best, you have to check how much is your budget. Otherwise ask yourself, do you want a phone that is handy or a little bit big? iPhone 7 does have a water resistant feature, but it is not water-proof as others think it is. For me, I got iPhone 6, because I still want to put on my purse or wallet which fits perfectly. I just got it on a bigger memory, which is totally fine as long as I can store my favorite apps, photos, videos.

evejoy38

Hey guys,

I have been wanting to buy a new iPhone for quite some time now. Could you please share your experiences with the following models:
1. iPhone SE
2. iPhone 6
3. iPhone 6s
4. iPhone 7

That's list of phones that I can't make up my mind. I just want to be spending the right amount for the right phone.

Looking out for your comments! :)
I have 6S and very happy about it. Never had any issue with it. But honestly i am thinking about getting the 7 but just because it's newer and heard it's really good too.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.