Should buy Samsung galaxy S4 or Apple iPhone 5?

hoangvu

Hi everyone,

I've just lost my current phone and I'm saving my money to buy a new phone next days.
So if you are me, will you choose Samsung galaxy S4 or Apple iPhone 5? and why ?
please share your ideas for me should buy Samsung galaxy S4 or Apple iPhone 5
of course, if you have a good idea about other phones with lower price than S4 and IP5 then please suggest me

Thank you :victory:

Mark Steve

I suggest you to buy Samsung Galaxy S4 because this is one of the best phones I have ever seen. Furthermore, I also heard about S4 that some functions will operate with your retina eye.

steveschmidt85

I would suggest to choose the Galaxy S4 which is better in specs, performance and in experience as well.

link press

comapred to the cost of the mobile both are same i think so but i would prefer samsung galaxy s4

James159

Well, it is pretty difficult to choose in between them, but I will prefer Apple i5

BhejendraPun

Well the galaxy S4 and iphone 5 are the most successful phone that the Samsung and Apple have produced so far. In fact most of the futures including the cost are similar in comparison with each other. Even though Samsung galaxy has got a more megapixel of 13 than that of iphone which has got 8 megapixel, the quality of picture is same. So as for me both of them are good. So it is all up to you which one to take. I just like to include one thing about galaxy and that is the display of the galaxy S4 which is super bright and super sharp.

silver

Android OS is more reliable so you should go for Samsung device.

christina21mari

Above account is perhaps the editors view. Learn from some 192 view from Passionate fans of iPhone 5 and galaxy s4 at this new webwsite I came across

Roger Minto

Galaxy S4 is the best for its bright shine and best features.But iPhone 5 is also good.

Twitt

Go with Samsung. You have more options to use in SG4 than in any other smartphone. You have better camera, better battery, a new way to scroll your photos, gestures, air view and much more. Iphone 5 in my opinion is just bigger version of 4s.

At least it's your choice so which one you like most, go for it!

Roger Minto

I don't find any difference in these two other than the operating system. Android is more reliable as compare to iOS. But Apple is more reliable than Samsung if you will compare these brands. So its up to you what you prefer brand or OS.

James Hailey

Both the phones are best on their places , it depends on which operating system you prefer on mobile, if you like iOS then go with iPhone 5, otherwise Samsung galaxy S4 is a good option.

Joseph_Hill

As I am a Samsung user I will suggest you to go with Samsung Galaxy S4, as it is having some really great features, it will change your image view experience. I have not used iPhone a single time so no comment on that one.

Terranova

Iphone 5. Reaaly what i need and mey be what you need. It's stylish, small, perfomance and with ios with the most good interface.

FreebieBoy34

Hi everyone,

I've just lost my current phone and I'm saving my money to buy a new phone next days.
So if you are me, will you choose Samsung galaxy S4 or Apple iPhone 5? and why ?
please share your ideas for me should buy Samsung galaxy S4 or Apple iPhone 5
of course, if you have a good idea about other phones with lower price than S4 and IP5 then please suggest me

Thank you :victory:
My advice on this is to buy iPhone 5 instead of the galaxy S4. Haven't you heard? Samsung had some issues with the latest mobile phone models as the battery is exploding. This problem was so huge that they had to recall or replace some units in some Asian countries... So for safety reasons and better features, buy an iPhone 5...

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views