Sold Selling my Blog: Italkcool.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

jitendrasurve

Hello Everyone,

ItalkCool is a popular blog on topics like blogging, wordpress, SEO, website design, ecommerce and how to become a professional blogger. We get around 100+ unique visitors from USA and India. Also if you check some keywords such as "catchy words" or "resolving host" our article is on the first page of google search engines.

We have written over 45+ unique articles on this blog. Most of our blog post are around 1000 words minimum. Recently we had 2 sales from siteground affiliates for $50 each. One who can write consistent on the blog can earn more. We can't assure of the sales though. Also i use to get more request for wordpress training through my blog.

Backlinks: We got around 175+ backlinks by commenting on high pr blogs. As we believe in manual link building only. So you won't find in spam backlink to our blog.

You can personally check blog stats on semrush for italkcool.com

Why we are selling this blog: We have started our new ecommerce venture and we don't have time to concentrate on the blog. So anyone who can take this blog to next level will be great. You will get all social media accounts associated with the blog.

Anyone interested can pm me or post in this thread.

SEMRUSH STATS Screenshot:

screenshot.jpg

joe

After looking at your website, it seems like most of the traffic is from India, correct?

joe

Now that I look closer, most comments on your blog are FAKE.

If you give me a limited access to your Google analytics, I will be able to tell if the traffic is fake too.

joe

OK, I apologize if I offended you.

Now please give me a limited access to your Google analytics account and I will examine it then post a detailed finding here.

Don't worry, I buy a lot of digital media on a weekly basis. Detecting fake traffic is my bread and butter.

Are you up for the challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies