Question about Google Adwords

Justin Philipps

Is it possible to, say for example, create multiple ads using a single keyword and different pages of the same domain. Would it be possible to make it all appear on search results once you search for that keyword?

Also, I want to know how many ads could appear on Google Search Results?

skullofskill

Hey there Justin, I have to admit, I have thought about this myself before. Who doesn't want to knock the competition off the first page right? :boxing:
Unfortunately, and fortunately, it's considered tricking the system when you have multiple Adwords accounts with advertisements using the same keyword being directed to the same domain. It creates an unfair advantage to other advertisers that may not be able to afford to keep up, and it may even protect advertisers that may not know the difference.

A good work around is to use keyword planner and find those low competition keywords that relate to your niche, and get the keywords that are getting searches and use those. Work keyword planner with the Google search box and get keywords from the search drop down and research them to find what can place you above all. Or, you can have a different domain for each ad.

Trust me you don't want it be possible to run multiple ads, same keyword, same domain, different Adwords accounts. If it was an option, all the big companies would take the ad network over and make it really ruthless.. I hope that helps!?

Please know that I wasn't assuming that you're only intending to knock competition off the first page and hustle the system. I know the same domain with ads using the same keyword on multiple Adwords accounts is to be sure you're the person getting commissions as the reason. Plus, some people may do it to check on skill levels of ad networks to determine who is most up to par. Many reason. I just like the one about knocking the competition off the page.. :vteen:

Justin Philipps

That makes sense. So, say I have lots of different domains and I want to fill the ad search results with my own ads, if I create an ad on each of those domains will all of the ads appear on the search results?

skullofskill

You will want to make sure the domain names are different domains too. Buying a domain name, redirecting it, and masking it won't be enough.

And I wouldn't talk about it. That's still considered violating if it's the same niche/product for sure.:eek:hmy:

Multiple ad networks is best to run on though. I wouldn't do it if I were you. If it's niche related. Google is cool, smart, and you want them on your side! Are your reasons to check on the experience of sales vs sales? Or, is it to make sure you get commissions and not anybody else?.. What's the reason?

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views