What is the best font for PDF documents?

Dopani

I am creating a PDF document for a client and they intend using it with gotowebinar.

Any suggestions on which is the best font and font size to use in my pdf file?

Thanks in advance.

PenguinManiac

If you need this PDF for a publication, what I've seen used the most is Times New Roman. As for size, you should go with what fits your content best: usually, something around 14px should be fine, but you can go with 11-12px if there's much text to place.
Otherwise, Verdana or Arial are both good alternatives (anything that is easy to read is fine, really).

RespectTheInternet

Fonts I prefer

Verdana, Times New Roman, Arial, and Trebuchet MS are fine in my opinion. You just need to keep in mind that different fonts space differently, which can affect word placement. The fonts here are easy to read and user-friendly. I personally like Verdana and Trebuchet. They look pretty and professional, while Times New Roman is just professional.

akshaychouhan785

Tahoma and Georgia fonts are great for online reading in general and same goes for the PDF files. I recommend you to use Tahoma for the headlines and Georgia for the body. It will give a professional look to your content.

KamFatz

I like Arial Narrow at a 14pt. However I have not used it in a GoTo Webinar presentation. I would contact GoToWebinar and ask them. Seems like an easy question for them to answer.

D4vids0n1987

For work, I almost always use the pdf format, as it is more convenient to use. By converting documents, I save more time and be more productive throughout the day.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
tzy
Latest threads