How Can I Get 5,000 Likes on Facebook?

joshmoy

Hi everyone! I have a Facebook page that I am using for a campaign. Now the problem is that I need 5,000 likes on the page and I don't know how to get it.

Can anybody give me a detailed guide to achieve this?

cloudultratech

Join Like for like and other similar groups and submit your page and like others page also you will easily get likes on your facebook page

Jack_Dan

Find a good niche or content, for your Facebook page post. It will be better if you use some trending news, funny pictures and memes. You need to tag your friends in your niche or post for your Facebook page so that you can get more visibility on Facebook. You can use other free traffic platforms where you can exchange likes. Other than that you can use Facebook ads for your viral post by just 1 or 2 dollars. It will go to help your Facebook page audience grow faster.

wallet

Hi,joshmoy's, There is an easy way to get more than 5000 likes to your Facebook page. You may start a contest with a real prize, for example, a mouse, mouse pad, or anything that you will not spend too much money. You will offer this award for likes and shares, post a limit day and you will see how fast your likes will grow!
Good luck, I and hope this will work for you!

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.