Best ways to get quality backlinks?

lucyl

Don't forget DA, PA and Spam Score

I think Off Page Seo is the best way to increase you backlinks but before start creating backlinks you must know one thing always use high domain authority and page authority sites. sites should be related to your site. You can use different type of activities like, cllasifieds, forum posting, directory submission, article submission, Q&A submissions, blog posting, video submissions, social bookmarking, ppt submission, guest posting etc.
I agree, before you even think about the places you're putting your back links, consider the Page and Domain Authority for each site as well as the spam score, Moz is free software that works as an extension on Google Chrome and can help you with this - try not to collect links on Domains under 20 or those with a higher spam score than 6. This means that when your site is being ranked on search engines like Google in their algorithms, you are providing lots of high quality links that will help you to rank higher.

Guest posts, forum blogging and commenting on other websites are all useful as long as you are always helping to share yours/the businesses knowledge to help others, in other words, only create relevant back links that are worthwhile and add something to your business.

eestiman

I would consider 2 effective ways to gather backlinks: free and paid.
Best ways to get free backlinks are guest posting, blog posting and forum posting.
If you want to buy backlinks you should seatch sites with high PR and DA.

centurion

centurion
Paid back link from any open website will make you trouble for your website. If there have any website who sell paid back link openly than those back link will make trouble for you on Google search Engines. IN white hat SEO- there have no option for paid back link.

Thanks
Centurion

TheAuthor

Try "Drop My Link", just search your browser and follow the easy steps. You may want to go for the Comment Luv option, you'll understand once you use this tool. Just concentrate on the do follow back links in the search results and you're good.

sidrawat

First of all, you must have a technically optimized site, also you must have valuable content. It doesn't matter how many backlinks you get, how well you optimize your site. Your SEO campaign will eventually fail if you don't take content seriously. Relevancy is the most important criteria for effective quality link acquisition.

Tommy91

Hello everybody,

I am really interested in learning more about backlinks and how to acquire the best quality ones. I think that we're all aware of how important and benefical backlinks can be when it comes to reaching and improving your SEO ranking of your website or blog.

I have a close friend that is struggling with getting the good kind of backlinks. He even wanted to buy them but I talked him out of it and this is why I need some help.

I want to be able to tell him the best and the most effective ways of getting quality backlinks. Is guest posting method still relevant or is there a better way nowadays?

All of your help is greatly appreciated :)
Essentially, if you do not hurry, then you should focus on content for quality and internal links. And if you want SEO in a short time then you use backlink from:

Web 2.0
Forum
Bloging
Social Network

Affrevenue

Ways to get quality backlink :

1. Content on your page: People generally keep coming to your page if you have quality content. Users generally stick to the website which is of their use and have valuable information.

2. Forum : You can participate on different forums to mark your presence. Generally people become active on DO FOLLOW forums to generate backling.

3. Guest Posting : Sometimes to generate high authority backlink people do guest posting on other niche related website with their link in the article.

4. Blog commenting : You can find many do follow blog where you can comment with your url for which you want backlink.

akumar01

Good Quality backlinks make strong your website in SERP with improve your search presence in results. So building links to your site by free and paid. every person like quality link building but not anyone give paid service some owners like to get free link building, this strategy make hard work and creative regarding quality links.

Enjoy your work with free backlinks because search engines mostly prefer free backlinks.

adityasinghk

I think natural high page rank or high page rank site submission site that better quality backlinks

Jacob.k

well... best kinds of links you can get are from PBN that you own and have full control over it... and of course you do not sell the links from that PBN... so exclusively your to use for your money site.

Contextual links from CNN or Huff post or some places like that are also top, but either you have to figure out how to get them or pay good $ for them

arienzi

The first thing you need to do is get the best guest blog spot you can. Identify sites that might take your guest post by scoping out your competitors’ guest posts. For an example here, I’ll use Neil Patel, which means we’ll get a lot of search results.
Start with an advanced Google search, using the author’s name in quotation marks and the words “guest post” also in quotation marks. Include the author’s home domain with a minus sign in front so all those results will be excluded.

edwardkenway

There are lots of ways have those can get you qualityful backlinks, some of them are below:

>video uploading for your website marketing.
>Guest Posting is really nice track to get backlinks.
>Bookmarking in different social media sites.
>Directory submission, another platform of getting backlinks.
>Article submission with different high pr websites.
These are some basic way to get quality backlinks.

jeffscott

Quality links are not intentionally built for the sake of search engines but eventually created in a natural manner through engagement from the targeted users.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.