How to have free hosting for your website

Vgoswami

I've seen people creating websites but in order to manage them they require a hosting website but what if the creator has no money ?

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
I've seen people creating websites but in order to manage them they require a hosting
You are right, to make a website online on the internet, you need a web hosting. That will require you a bit more fee, if you are looking for a free web hosting, Gooooogle it..you can have one but take care about its quality. If you are wanting to make a real website for business, invest into paid hosting.

Brill Mindz

I see that there are many free hostings out there such as byethost, 000webhost, hostinger, awardspace, 5gbfree, etc...However, in my experience, I would like to suggest ByetHost is comparatively better than other free hostings in terms of cpu, speed, uptime, no ads and support.

Vgoswami

I didn't about there could be this many free hostings. I'll try the one you suggested & will let you how it works out

Brill Mindz

Assuming your purpose for this search is to get a basic shared hosting with an easy to use control panel, then here are the best options for you.
  1. x10hosting: x10hosting is one of my preferred option for deploying demo web apps in the past. I recommended their services to lots of students who are learning to code and so far, none of them have a single complaint against them. Needless to say; they’re one of your best guys whenever free hosting is the topic of discussion.
  2. FreeHostia: FreeHostia lets you host up to 5 different domain names on their free plan. There’s also 3 free custom domain email accounts and up to 6GB monthly bandwidth on FreeHostia free hosting offer. Even though I do normally prefer Zoho and yandex.connect for free email hosting, the email hosting services from FreeHostia really rocks. There’s certainly no risk in giving them a trial.
  3. AtSpace: AtSpace is another free hosting services offering company with support for webmail, php, mysql database and 1-click WordPress installation tool. Even though I do not strongly recommend their premium plans for best CMS hosting experience, I’d like to say that they are very honest and straight-forward with their platform and pricing scheme.
The ability to upgrade your free web hosting plan from free to premium for a small amount once it starts getting a good traffic is an added advantage that distinguishes them from similar hosting providers.

Server Trafficweb

WordPress.com. WordPress.com is a popular free hosting platform that offers a unique flavor of WordPress.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.