Facebook Traffic to Squeeze Page

Jetheat

I have a digital product in the MMO niche.

So I set up a squeeze page for it and then I created a Facebook ad for it.

I sent 100 clicks from the Ad to the squeeze page and only one person opted in.

So I thought it may have been my copy on my landing page.

I switched it for a new video landing page modeled after a high converting page (belonging to a marketer).

I sent clicks again but still no signups to the newsletter.

Anyone know what the problem could be?
Anyone an expert in diagnosing conversions?

Appreciate the help,

JH

Rob Whisonant

First question... Does the squeeze page match the ad? Does the squeeze page give the visitor what the ad says it will? Even a slight deception will destroy your conversions.

Jetheat

Yes, it says the same thing.
I'm aware of congruency.

In any case, I would have expected somewhat a decent response. Even 10%.

JH

Rob Whisonant

Have you tested the squeeze page to make sure it works? Test it several times. Especially the second version since you said it did not get any signups.

manmad

Facebook traffic is horrible for channeling it to another page, I'm an admin of a lot of pages that have 500k+ likes on Facebook and I know from experience that people aren't interested in clicking random links you can put them in your posts and it's going to be better, but you'll be spamming people that way and that isn't really a good idea.

Reactions: Jetheat

Rob Whisonant

Rob Whisonant
With large groups of 500K I would agree with you that the traffic is not any good. Because they are general groups or pages. If you have groups that are highly targeted the traffic is great. If you are solving someones problem they are going to click and take action.

So, create highly target groups and pages and get great traffic.

- or -

Create huge non targeted groups and enjoy the crappy traffic.

Now if they are not clicking and taking action with paid ads, you are not targeting your market. Facebook traffic is great if you know what you are doing and take the time to "TARGET" your market.

vishwa

Squeeze page usually works great with Facebook Ads. I don't know, but you have to revamp your squeeze page and add more informative and call to action words on your page. Add some videos to make it more attractive.

Jetheat

I have tested both now and they are both working but since no one except a couple of people are signing up, there must be some sort of disconnect.

I am creating a paid FB Ad and sending them to my website where my squeeze page is hosted.

JH

rjohndava86

You can use either squeeze page or facebook ads. Both of them are beneficial if we use it properly. The only thing that you will do first before deciding which one will you choose is to identify the market. Does your product match to those what the people wants? Even how good your product is if the community or your targeted audience doesn't match with each other needs it is useless.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.