Can making money online be considered a Job?

TomDavitson

I think that the work on the Internet should be a source of additional income, and the main work should be really basic, I went through the Madsash system to an income of $ 180 per month, a good job + additional income turns out well. To do this, I read a bunch of articles from the Madsash site, tried it out by trial and error, got something wrong)))

Carly Swinson

It can be both part time or full time job. It depends how much time and energy you are willing to spend on it. I know some people who started it as an experiment then changed it to part time and now they have quit there jobs to become self employed and full time bloggers because they are earning enough online to sustain their life and needs.

hoainam1102

It will be become a job if you have enough seriously with what you are doing . Don't worry because it's legit and a good way to earn money to improve your live condition.

yfinancialvictory

It is a job and most important is that it can deliver more value to the world than many of the usual and traditional jobs

romanalexeevich198

Hi! Since I have been using the Internet to make money for years, I consider it a job. Additional. That is, I work on the Internet in my free time from the main.

ThinkAgent

if you're making decent profit and can live from that I think that you can count it as your job

odonel

Yes it can, a whole lot of people are making their livings using that method. Some purchase health insurance, pay taxes, retirement just like a 9-5

Daniel Cortes

If you are making money online, you are running your own business, so of course it is work. If you really make money, you are working more than most people do, or hiring people to do it for you. There is a lot of work involved with making money online.

oooohchristian

hell yeah my man, if it puts money in your pocket it's a job in my eyes or can be atleast scaled up to a fulltime job

JaneyDoeJohnnyDoe

I think it may be a "job" if it's something you're "working" on, because working on something to make money is maybe doing a job to make money.

sallysaleh

Of course yes

Let me give you this example

Suppose you are an English to German translator, 20 years ago you would work from your office and earn money from your clients visiting your office asking for a translation.

--

Now as we are in the internet era, you've moved your office into your house, you've created a new website for your work and you've also joined freelance working website as an additional options. Now your clients visit you via your online pretense - you are still providing translation and people are still paying you mostly virtually now.

so same case you work and get paid offline and online.

If you have an online store, it is also can be consider a work and many other examples.
but you have to be serious and dedicated.

christopherbrown

Yes, You can make money from online better than Offline business or any kind of Job. Just you have to make sure what is the best way for you. Because there is a lot of ways to make money online.

vaffle

Depends on what are you doing online. We can cal freelance as a job. But trading? I'm not sure. It would be better to consider online as a way to get additional income. Focus on your main work and pick the way to earn extra money, which not require a lot of free time. Cloud mining, deposits on gekkoin, staking, hodl etc.

Victorb613

Yes earning money online can also be considered a job, you work from home on your computer or mobile phone and get paid daily, monthly or otherwise. As long as you keep earning it’s should be considered a job.

linuboban

Truly, as long as you gain cash you can think about that activity. A few people gaining cash on account of the online activity. This is my low maintenance employment and I can procure cash doing this stuff. In the event that you need to procure large salary you ought to go to site who pay enormous

Armorica

Why not?
You can easily call it a job if it is your main income source

Christler

If you do it part time and don't have a decent income yes it can be consider a job but if you make it full time and you're selling your own product or services, it's a business then.

SitePro

It's my business, and I don't think of it as such, but that's what it is, a job, even if I am playing around with it and having fun, I make money from it.

It takes a while to figure it out sometimes, unless you are lucky, but it's always fun to control your own destiny.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.