Do you find ads while watching videos or gaming good or bad?

Nathaniel Nguyen

Well, I once find ads terribly annoying just like every one here, but I have somewhat got used to it. It is, still, something that I wouldn't very much enjoy to see, but it's okay for some ads to pop up from time to time. I find some of those ads from Youtube are kind of informative, to be honest. It's also a way for Youtubers to make money, so I don't mind.

leeyong88

I do place ads on some websites too, so I think it's just okay. When I am watching videos, like in Youtube, these ads sometimes delay your viewing but for me, I don't get annoyed because I understand that the site needs it for revenue. Of course, we they are also paying people too, so let us accept that it is a good thing. If you're frustrated with it, then just think that by viewing ads, you are helping other people too. Or you may choose to leave the site and look for those that do not have ads. Or maybe you can upgrade your membership so you won't have to view ads.

Nathaniel Nguyen

Yes, ads are annoying and we are all frustrated with it. But, be aware that without all those ads, maybe you are not even playing the game or watching the video you want right now, as the provider of the game you're playing or the video you're watching rely on those ads placed on their website to make income. Without those ads, they may not earn enough to produce more games or videos for you. And, as you are probably gaming or watching videos for free, it's not worth complaining.

joey_2tep

These ads are actually annoying to all but we need to accept the fact that it is the reason why the platform or app we are using are free. That is how the developer gets their income when someone buys the product they are trying to advertise. If you don't want to see the ads, there is always an option for that and that is not free of charge.

Heather

Well it depends. Of course for those who earns from it, will be happy. For us that is kind a disturbing and will surely gets annoyed especially if it is just too much and too often. But what can we do? That is there way of living so why not support it l.

Sxyvamp26

Those ads that you see when you play games, watching movies, or even joining earning sites are the ones that pay the site owner some percentage when you view the ads. I know these ads are annoying but they are the reasons why these sites are there. Even youtube has it right? Just ignore it and think about the fact that your getting a benefit from the site, so might as well give them something bakc.

Crewscaptin

To be honest I find it very bad. Because it's irrelevant and it's very annoying it's cuts your enjoyment. Normally I find advertisements when I use a VPN program which doesn't happen a lot but when it does this makes me very annoyed.

chikatilo

To be honest, I don't mind most of them at all. Ads are there for a reason. In order for us to keep watching good videos, listen to great songs and play fancy games, there must be a way for the producers and creators to make profit out of what they do. After all we live in a material world driven by money.

Let's take for example the ads on youtube - there are two types: One that plays before the actual video and the other type are those little banners which appear at the bottom of the screen. The first type you can only skip after 5 seconds. So...what is the big problem? We can't afford to waste 5 seconds of our precious lives, but we can watch videos for hours on youtube? The second type of ads, those little banners - I don't even notice them, I don't bother paying any attention to them.

There are many people who find an interesting product or service when they see a particular ad. These people decide to spend their money on it and that's why we, the Internet users, get all the videos and games for free. So, next time you see an ad, don't get annoyed or frustrated. I'm not saying "Be thankful"...LOL, just accept it for what it is. :)

Baekhee

I can deal with random advertisements on websites, because I feel like it's easy to ignore them as long as they don't clog up the page. I understand that website owners need to use them so they can keep the site free to use and they also need to pay for the domain name. One or two ads on YouTube is doable too, but there are a lot of famous YouTubers who really abuse the feature and add a lot of them to their videos... It's really not fun to watch their videos and and it actually turns me off from clicking on their channel in the future.

DenMa

Annoyed. I get pretty excited whenever the button for you can skip the ad showed up. But advertisers are now resourceful! They were putting the ads on the middle of the vid and you will not have a choice but to finish that ad before the video you are watching will resume. But what I hated the most is whenever I am reading something on a site and then suddenly an ads will pop up, seriously? That's annoying. Advertisers thinks it's effective but on my side I feel somehow harassed since I had no choice but to watch their ads.

Andreiong

I am very annoyed when I am watching videos and I am at the exciting part of it, ads always showing up. But sometimes I just ignoring all of the ads and I wait 5 second to skip it. For me ads is not bad thing because it is a strategy of the developer to earn money from it.

expertintegrations

To me, they are annoying. But on the other hand, it's how they generate business & pay their bills just as any other business owner out there.

joshuacabrera

Most of the time I find them annoying, because sometimes they pop up in a very bad moment. Like when you're really into the video you are watching or playing games it will ruin your focus or interrupt the joy you're having.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.