Money is Important?

stevex

you are right. you cannot buy everything with money .but it is also the factor nowadays people give importance to money.

RenceG

As for me, money is important but least with love, family, and health. Feeling secure and living a comfortable lifestyle can definitely contribute to our well-being, and we can achieve this if we have enough money. But this can't be compared to having a close or intimate connection with the people we love most. You need to provide enough attention to money as if you pay too much attention to it, this can jeopardize your relationship with your family because you may lose out quality time and connections with them. And same goes with health.

JB Fernandez

All I can say is money can't give you genuine happiness. Yes you could be happy with it but it will only be temporary. Happiness that is genuinely felt is always free and doesn't need money to have it. Because at the end of the day, Money is still just a piece of paper.

CookieRunner

Money is important because we need it for us to live in this world BUT, there's a but in here hehe..
Money is not what we ALWAYS need. It is just essential since its a NEED... but in my case MONEY is not EVERYTHING...
My main priority in life is still my FAMILY, friends and loved ones. Money can make you evil, money can control you, money can sometimes ruin who you are...

For me money is not that important and many things can make me happy not just money.

szerjhex18

Some people think it's not the most important at all. Well we all have different type of opinion, personal situation and experience. Maybe it is not the most important thing in this world but money is the most necessary thing in the world we live in. We can't function our life without it. We need money for food, for transportation, education, for our health for everything. For our material needs we need it to provide what we need. For our-self, for our children's, for our family, friends and for other people as well.
And If we knew the value of money and used it for a good cause ? Those things we believe is the most important to us. It can stay longer and we can live much happier. Because money also can help to support the things we knew is the most important in our life.

ecole11j

If the categories are money, love, life, and health, I would say health is the most important. Even if you were immensely wealthy, it wouldn't be much comfort if you were in constant agony from poor health.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views