Any interest in being affiliates for a web to print company?

Franky36

client of mine developed a "business concept" that it will be launching soon.

The "business concept" is a solution for printing companies. The main thing about this concept is the software that is part of the concept. Its a web to print software that allows a "hub" (a hub is a manufacture) to create a internet website for themselves that allows their customers to order online. This "hub" can also open store fronts underneath it called a "store front". All the orders that come into the storefront will be sent directly to the "hub".

Being a "hub" puts you inside the "network". the network is exactly that, a network of all the manufactures. Lets say "hub A" doesn't have a way to do short run printing. So any short run orders that comes into their website or the storefront sites can be pushed into the network. The software decides which "hub" gets the work by its algorithm. So being a hub has many many benefits (being in the network and getting orders, opening up store fronts, easily managing your company's employees, payroll etc)

The cost to be a hub will be $XXX a month and they can sell storefronts for $XX a month. So if "hub A" serviced 25 resellers and leased the software to them for $XX a month thats $XXXX a month the hub can make just by opening up storefronts that will in turn make the hub money because all the orders get pushed through.

There is so much more to this concept but I think that's the bare bones info to give you guys a idea of what its about. Now I am trying to think of a way to create a affiliate program for this concept.

I know a lot of people on here do affiliate marketing.

Is this something that you would be interested in being an affiliate with?
How would you like to see the affiliate program structured?

Let me know your thoughts.

Cheers

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.