What is Ideal Article Length ?

webdesign

Hi everyone,

According to you, what's the ideal size for writing articles or blog posts ( Article length 350, 500 words or more than?‎ ) and how you can write quality articles which are optimized both for Search engine optimization (SEO) and viewers.

Any thoughts

agelinajohly

i think 500-550 is a good enough length for a article because some sites does not accept below 500 words.

hoangvu

My ideal article length is from 300 to 500 word and it will be better if your article get more good comments or replies.

MikeQ

300 words I think it should be ideal length of an article but if length is longer than 300 then it is better as well.

Searchenginekey

To the best of my knowledge, 400 words is enough for an article because lengthy articles often bore the person reading it.

Irish

According to me, more and more length for your article is good for SEO, of course, minimum at 500 words as well and It's an ideal article length.

MichelleMedina

Well honestly, it's less about length and more about quality. Some people feel that having too many words gives much content, but also makes an article drag. But on the other hand, there are those that feel a short article gets to the point, but is short on details. I don't think there is a definitive answer for this.

The best I can say is that depending on the subject, the article should have decent amount of content to fit the main point the article is trying to get across.

steveschmidt85

I think there at least need 400 words so we can call it article. I think ideal length of article should be 600 to 800 words. If your article is informative and well written than people will never bore to read as long as article is good. 600 to 800 words are also look good in the eye of search engine.

likends

Hi everyone,

According to you, what's the ideal size for writing articles or blog posts ( Article length 350, 500 words or more than?‎ ) and how you can write quality articles which are optimized both for Search engine optimization (SEO) and viewers.

Any thoughts
350 - 500 is perfect. Articles that are soo long is kinda boring to read already.

justinhotban

The best I can say is that depending on the subject, the article should have decent amount of content to fit the main point the article is trying to get across. I think this is so good

Trisha Sue

Very generally your looking for around 700-1000 words. But in reality your article should be as long as necessary to describe your point. However an article less than 500 words in my opinion does not give enough information.

Alex Thompson

The best I can say is that depending on the subject, the article should have decent amount of content to fit the main point the article is trying to get across. I think this is so good ...

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.