A serious Question about link building.

PaymentGateway

I have experience in Blog Comments, I have been doing only a few activities for the US-based website. in which, Blog Comments, Forum Posting, and Business listings. and believe me, my website is on google's first page. between 3rd to 7th position.

My question is

Do you think it will count as spam if I do only d0-follow Blog comments over 30 DA?? because i read a thread related to blog comments in which most of the people says blog commnets brings traffic, some says it counts as spam if you do no-follow?

I am doing only do-follow comments, 10 to 12 comments a day...

Please share your thoughts.

Daniel Cortes

Best answer
Blog comments do not pass on much link juice but they add relevancy to your site if you leave comments on niche related posts.

It is good to get no follow and dofollow links because it makes your link profile look more natural.

But you should get links from all sorts of places, not just forums and blog comments but social media sites and contextual links from other blogs as well.

When you build your links, it is important to make your link profile look natural.

Because if you start to rank for competitive keywords that have lots of traffic, your competitors can snitch on you and report your site to Google.

You may want to build a link profile that can pass a manual review if a Google employee where to look at your site.

If you leave blog comments then you should get no follow links as well because it looks more natural and less spammy or artificial. If a no follow link comes from a relevant site then it benefits your site because google bots follow the link and find your blog.

It will not pass on any juice but it gives google a better understanding of what your content is about and what you should rank for.

I would say got do follow and no follow links and get under 30 DA every now and then to mix it up.

Aby

Just do follow links would seem suspicious to Google. So get a healthy combination of do follow as well as no follow links to come off as a general player in the market.
Also No Follow links also matter because eventhough link juice does not flow through it, it still gives a sense of relevancy to your desired domain.

Regards.

stephenrobes

I have experience in Blog Comments, I have been doing only a few activities for the US-based website. in which, Blog Comments, Forum Posting, and Business listings. and believe me, my website is on google's first page. between 3rd to 7th position.

My question is

Do you think it will count as spam if I do only d0-follow Blog comments over 30 DA?? because i read a thread related to blog comments in which most of the people says blog commnets brings traffic, some says it counts as spam if you do no-follow?

Why are you so dependable on blog commenting? Classified submission, Article submission, Video marketing is more effective than blog commenting.

nilpotter

Besides blog commenting you can promote your site through social media for promoting your site and your business. As well as create all related backlinks that your site related.

smithmary01

My question is

Nice dear: But I think you should try more activity like profile creation, classified, guest posting and Smo ... you can add more.

energyman

but ALL social media link are no-follow, so I'd spend little time on that other than as Daniel says you need a few no-follows to keep your link profile looking natural

Omgirl

No-follow is the more conservative way to go. It reassures the search engine people that you’re not trying to trick them and not trying to send their bots into a circular path that they cant escape from.

Wellbet

Having both follow and do follow is a good sign that you are not after any link juice or what so ever. If you're optimizing let's say in Google having a list of do follow back links can raise their alarm as they might think that you are involve to some paid linking activities or something. I do not believe that having back links with no follow tag is a spam. As long your blending in with some other users and interacting without the hints link buildings, I think everything's gonna be alright. Besides having both do follow and no follow makes our back links profile more natural in the eyes of search engines. I am just curios have you ever tried doing some guest posting or even press releases?

susanburling

My question is

Yes, blog comments do help SEO. Since they can deliver direct traffic to your blog. in simple words, if you select high authority blogs in your niche and leave sensible and meaningful comments, people will click over to your site if they like what you are saying.

And I would like to suggest you go for other off-page activities like guest-post and article submission would help you in the future.

vishwa

There is a big misconception that Google does not count nofollow links. You need to create a good balance between nofollow and dofollow links.

ClaudiaBrunson

Hello,

Having both also do and follow follow would be a indication that you're not after any hyperlink juice or what ever. If you are maximizing let us say in Google can raise their alert since they might believe that you are involve to a. I do not feel that having links that are with no trace tag is a junk. As long your blending with a few other users and interacting without the hints link buildings, I think what is gonna be fine. Besides having no trace creates and both do follow our links that are back profile more natural in the eyes of search engines.

Aby

I believe you should focus on No Follow links as well.
To build the no-follow blog comments you have to find the relevant forums and blogs and ask the Webmasters to include a link to your blog so that your content is exposed to a new audience.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.