• QUICK MENU
  • REGISTER HERE - Join us for FREE
    Stick this thread
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 9/0
    Thanks

A serious Question about link building.

I have experience in Blog Comments, I have been doing only a few activities for the US-based website. in which, Blog Comments, Forum Posting, and Business listings. and believe me, my website is on google's first page. between 3rd to 7th position.

My question is

Do you think it will count as spam if I do only d0-follow Blog comments over 30 DA?? because i read a thread related to blog comments in which most of the people says blog commnets brings traffic, some says it counts as spam if you do no-follow?

I am doing only do-follow comments, 10 to 12 comments a day...

Please share your thoughts.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    Blog comments do not pass on much link juice but they add relevancy to your site if you leave comments on niche related posts.

It is good to get no follow and dofollow links because it makes your link profile look more natural.

But you should get links from all sorts of places, not just forums and blog comments but social media sites and contextual links from other blogs as well.

When you build your links, it is important to make your link profile look natural.

Because if you start to rank for competitive keywords that have lots of traffic, your competitors can snitch on you and report your site to Google.

You may want to build a link profile that can pass a manual review if a Google employee where to look at your site.

If you leave blog comments then you should get no follow links as well because it looks more natural and less spammy or artificial. If a no follow link comes from a relevant site then it benefits your site because google bots follow the link and find your blog.

It will not pass on any juice but it gives google a better understanding of what your content is about and what you should rank for.

I would say got do follow and no follow links and get under 30 DA every now and then to mix it up.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Daniel Cortes For This Useful Post:
    PaymentGateway (12-06-2019)

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 9/0
    Thanks
    Thank you Daniel for you precious advice.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/0
    Given: 3/0
    Thanks
    Just do follow links would seem suspicious to Google. So get a healthy combination of do follow as well as no follow links to come off as a general player in the market.
    Also No Follow links also matter because eventhough link juice does not flow through it, it still gives a sense of relevancy to your desired domain.

Regards.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/1
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PaymentGateway View Post
    I have experience in Blog Comments, I have been doing only a few activities for the US-based website. in which, Blog Comments, Forum Posting, and Business listings. and believe me, my website is on google's first page. between 3rd to 7th position.

My question is

Do you think it will count as spam if I do only d0-follow Blog comments over 30 DA?? because i read a thread related to blog comments in which most of the people says blog commnets brings traffic, some says it counts as spam if you do no-follow?

Why are you so dependable on blog commenting? Classified submission, Article submission, Video marketing is more effective than blog commenting.
    Anthony Morrison does live events every Thursday for students. Come listen, learn and get free gifts along the way! Register Your Spot Right Now. Extremely Limited Spots!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to stephenrobes For This Useful Post:
    nilpotter (12-08-2019)

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Besides blog commenting you can promote your site through social media for promoting your site and your business. As well as create all related backlinks that your site related.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PaymentGateway View Post

My question is

Nice dear: But I think you should try more activity like profile creation, classified, guest posting and Smo ... you can add more.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    but ALL social media link are no-follow, so I'd spend little time on that other than as Daniel says you need a few no-follows to keep your link profile looking natural

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    No-follow is the more conservative way to go. It reassures the search engine people that you’re not trying to trick them and not trying to send their bots into a circular path that they can’t escape from.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Having both follow and do follow is a good sign that you are not after any link juice or what so ever. If you're optimizing let's say in Google having a list of do follow back links can raise their alarm as they might think that you are involve to some paid linking activities or something. I do not believe that having back links with no follow tag is a spam. As long your blending in with some other users and interacting without the hints link buildings, I think everything's gonna be alright. Besides having both do follow and no follow makes our back links profile more natural in the eyes of search engines. I am just curios have you ever tried doing some guest posting or even press releases?

Newer Threads

1. denverdonate
    kikdirty
    Replies: 4 | Views: 981
    Last post by kikdirty, 01-21-2020, 10:07 AM
  2. ethelglover
    DeerPencil
    Replies: 5 | Views: 466
    Last post by DeerPencil, 12-23-2019, 09:48 AM
  3. RedTrack
    Aby
    Replies: 1 | Views: 974