I'm having doubts considering my niche to grow on social media

Vgoswami

Hi, I've been trying to create a social media presence for a very long time. I know I should just go for whatever's either most popular or something I really believe in, really invested in. I've read so many blogs about choosing the best profitable niches and I believe yeah they're cool but I feel forced like I'm still working for someone in a way if that makes sense. I've picked this niche of Religion. it's entirely based on Christianity. I've done some research and discovered almost 1/3 of the world's population is Christian but more than half of them have no clue of the overall story of the Bible. I believe all the books contribute to one single story and I want to help others who are interested in the religion, be aware of this info. please help me if this is correct

johncharles64

Monetize religion? I don't know about that.

Vgoswami

Vgoswami
Yes, I get it but I don't want to literally monetize religion. I wanted to go for something that's profitable today but what's the point of it if I don't enjoy doing it, making content or whatever. I don't expect money from my page, just want to share what I know. if that makes sense

Grishma28

You could probably use some professional help for this. Social media can be a tricky place to be. I'd suggest you seek help from someone who knows their stuff.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views