My IP's have been blacklisted

Nish

Hi guys,
Some of my IP's have been blacklisted. I've no clue as to how this happened. Is there anything I could do now?? Are my IP's gone? Is there a wayto white-list my IPs? Could someone please help.

Nish

Hi @Rob Whisonant , thanks for your reply. I've been kept busy searching for a tool which helps me in delisting my IP's yesterday. I've found several tools online like MXToolBox for example, but it only returns a list of blacklists where my IP languishes. I'm searching for a tool which provides step-by-step guide to delist blacklisted IPs. If you (or someone else) knows, kindly drop a link in this thread. Till then, this problem will surely keep me on my toes.

geniusdibya

Best answer
+1 @Rob Whisonant. @Nish it is important to find the root cause for blacklisting before applying for delisting or even before switching to a new IP. You can try Pepipost Email Blacklist Checker tool, they provide a comprehensive report with delisting resources. You can use this in association with Google Postmaster and a few more historical campaign stats to understand the root cause of the IP blacklisting.

Reactions: Nish

Nish

Nish
Yes, thanks a ton! This was exactly what I was searching for. I've received an email which has given me a list of blacklists and steps to resolve the same. I appreciate your response.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Latest Blog ArticlesMost Viewed Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.