Financial Advisor Looking For Help With Facebook Ads

umeshamin

I’m trying to bring in some leads to watch my live webinar, but don’t know much about Facebook ads as I’m very new to all this. I haven’t touched them before. I basically help people get ready for retirement by investing in mutual funds and such, and I’m looking to bring in more people to watch my webinars and ultimately more leads. I think my content is good, but I’m struggling with picking an audience. My ideal client is 40+, and in a career that pays well like a dentist or doctor, but I don’t know if I should target all of those people or just target people interested in retirement plans. I’m very confused and would love to have someone help out :/

Christler

Before you use FB ads I suggest you enroll in course how to do it because FB ads is a little bit tricky. It might cause you not to break even if you don't know how to use it.

davidsmith21

I think you need to first learn on how to run ads and their budget, you can also opt for google ads to target your desired audience at desired location. Also, I would suggest you target both the category audience because you never know from where you get traffic, views and likes. All the best.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.