Daily analysis - should I allow indexing on Google

Frano

I have daily analysis on the same topic so I am not sure should I allow indexing these post each day or should I remove them from indexing to avoid some problems in serp rankings?

I am asking because the daily analysis covers the same topic each day.

Aby

What do you mean by the "same topic"?
Google should be allowed to index all the webpages on your website. Not allowing Google to index the webpages would affect negatively on your rankings.
If you think you have more than one-page that describes the same topic then use a canonical tag for the one that you think is the primary page that describes that topic.

Frano

I mean I have daily analysis on the topic: Intraday analysis for EURUSD, Month Date.
I am analyzing market each day with similar topic and with similar content.

Would that be a problem for Google to find similar content on page each day or it would not mind?

Jennifer_9899

I think you want to say that if you update your web pages on a daily bases according to daily analyzation, as you update your page daily, so you defiantly fetch your page daily. so your question is is that right to fetch the same content daily.
if am I right then no, is there no issue fetch the same page daily because if you doing any changes on it then google can catch them easily by their system, but there is no need to fetch your page daily because if crawlers are come again your page in 2 or 3 days to index all new things.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.