Most effective Digital Marketing tool

Rob Whisonant

Your brain.

Aby

The best Digital Marketing tool is Ahrefs.
Ahrefs is a comprehensive SEO tool to help you punch up your website traffic. They have data for around 150 million keywords in the U.S., and even more for 150 other countries.

Ahrefs is great for competitive analysis, allowing you to check out who is linking to your competitors, what their top pages are, and more. You can see where their content ranks and, using the Content Gap tool, identify key weaknesses for your content areas.

The Top Pages tool lets you see which pages get the most traffic, and you can see the amount of traffic going to competitors' sites.

Ahrefs is one of my favorite SEO tools. It constantly impresses me with features I use daily, and I learn about new features all the time. It's easily the most robust product in this space.

nilpotter

I went to Mailchimp for email marketing, Buffer for social media.

JanviArora

Here are some digital markeging tools for audit, run campaigns and tracking.

Google SE
Google Adwords
Google Analytics
Google Search Console
Ahrefs
SEMRush
Screaming Frog
Xenu
Woorank
GTmetrix

avyatechnology

If you are looking for free tools, then Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Screaming Frog (Limited access) are the best. If you want a paid tool, then Ahref, SEMrush, Moz are some of the best tools I have used.

webmuss

I don't want to be dramatic. But the truth is it's almost impossible to get desired results in digital marketing without an effective tool. Nowadays, there are plenty of tools that can significantly help with digital marketing. But the ones that really deserve a mention are Ahrefs, SEMrush, and Moz. All of these tools have all the features you may need to skyrocket your productivity. Starting from backlink analysis to checking your competitors' ad copies, everything is possible with these tools.

While all of these tools are paid tools, they are not priced the same way. Both Ahrefs and SEMrush start $99 per month while Moz Pro costs $149 per month. With Ahrefs you can get a get 7-day free trial for $7. And, with SEMrush and Moz Pro, you can get a trial completely free. That is why I will pick SEMrush as my number 1 recommendation as it costs lesser than Moz Pro and you can also get a free trial.

So if you are looking for the most effective digital marketing too, I will suggest you go for SEMrush.

Jennifer_9899

The first and most important tool is your mind and second are so many on the internet. but without your brain, you can't take advantage of a tool.

because tools make our work easy because we do not need to collect important stuff from different places and need to do a lot of research. but the main important thing is you should know how to use the keywords to create a strong SEO strategy.
there are some SEO tools are given
-Aherfs
-SEM Rush
- MOZ
- Google analytics
- Google search console

SClikes

There are many digital marketing tools here:
1. Ahrefs
2. Google analytics
3. Hoot suite
4. keywordeverywhere
5. Buzzsumo

seoconsultant

Depending on which channel of digital marketing you speak about.

For SEO, the best tools to use are Ahrefs, Mangools, Semrush. Also Google Analytics can be useful.

SitePro

I try to avoid Google Analytics, now. That Cookie Alert required by the Euro GDPR becomes a stumbling block on an international presence. And if a site uses Google Analytics, it uses cookies. The shame is that I am mostly marketing to the USA on most of my websites, where it is not required. Only Europe requires it. But to alienate that particular section of an English speaking audience seems stupid, to me.

So, I prefer Webmaster Tools. Both from Google & from Bing.

The rest of the list mentioned also are good tools. I would avoid email marketing, myself, but that is a personal preference, as I advertise spam-free networking, email & etc. in my offers. I do allow people to sign-up for newsletters, and that is email marketing, but it is opt-in with a recaptcha and I don't have a lot of sign-ups, so I'm just sorting that out and I don't like mailchimp because of all the spam they send me. Again, opinion, and everyone has one, we will never all agree.

WebmasterPhil

Depends on what you're trying to achieve. Is it SEO, social marketing, branding, e-mail marketing, going viral, etc? If you're using WordPress, like many others, there's no shortage of marketing tools or plugins for that platform. SEO is a laborious process, so I wouldn't recommend prioritizing that. Stick with social media traffic and following. Build your presence there and include social share buttons on your webpages, that way if your blog or articles are interesting, it can go viral. Also include an autoresponder too, like GetResponse or something similar, to ensure an extra avenue to reaching your fan base.

maureen27

First, i would say your brain. Yes, your exposure and skills will play a significant role. But never the less some tools will make your job a lot easier. for example, google analytics, semrush, Google AdWords, etc

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.