How can I bring traffic to my webpage titled "Write for Us - Free Guest Post"?

escale4176

Hi Guys,

Recently, we have introduced a Guest post concept on our official site "Escale Solutions". Currently, we are accepting well-written guest post articles on topics like web design, web development, digital marketing, SEO, online business, etc. with a Do-follow link in the author bio section. The webpage title is "Write for Us" and it's appearing on the main top menu bar on the site.

Now our main focus is to attract traffic to this page, but unfortunately, we are unable to do that. Please help us by giving us suggestions for gaining traffic on this page. Thanks!

Attachments

jasonmdigital

Hi Sanjay,

First of all, I'm assuming the write for us page will not have a lot of content - so you're going to have to write an article around this and the benefits for sharing their thoughts without owning a blog or the features of medium.com. Make sure this write for us page is has a big eye-catching place holder in the middle of the article. Also, the article needs to have a place holder on your home page and the rest of the pages.

Use keyword tools to search for the right keywords to use in the article. Use long-tail keywords so you can start ranking sooner and drive traffic to the page.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
WTS ukads.org
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.