Importance of Internal Linking?

hoangvu

Hi all,

I saw Google analytic for my websites, I saw both number of external links and internal links
so can you know Importances of Internal Linking?

Any share some thoughts ?

OWF

Internal link is the easiest way to create more link pointing to your site or page, as you know, the more links pointing to a page the more it ranks higher than similar page from another site, and internal linking is the best way to do this.

richardw

Internal linking allows the site to spread out authority valuation it receives from external sites. This allows inner pages to earn some authority count from other pages within the site.

justinhotban

In the floor two:Internal link is the easiest way to create more link pointing to your site or page, as you know, the more links pointing to a page the more it ranks higher than similar page from another site, and internal linking is the best way to do this. But I think for a small company web site external links is a good SEO styles

Trisha Sue

Internal links dont cost anything. They can be targeted, from within relevant text, to relevant pages, making them stronger and more valid. You can increase the PageRank of a page with internal links. You homepage usually has the highest PageRank of your site, so create an internal link from your homepage to the page that you want to pass the PageRank on to (ie a page where you’re optimising a competitive keyword that doesnt fit on the homepage). Use descriptive anchor text. Use the keywords that the linked-to page is about, this will help the search engines and your users to know what the link goes to. You can use this technique to help your internal pages attain higher rankings

Alex Thompson

Internal linking allows the site to spread out authority valuation it receives from external sites. This allows inner pages to earn some authority count from other pages within the site.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views