Unable to unsuspend my company's Twitter account

FPForum

Twitter has their own help center with a Contact form you can submit. Surely if you go that route you should hear something back from them... Google the Twitter Help Center and submit a ticket. That's probably your best bet for getting unsuspended if you didn't break any rules..

Kal K

Agree with FPForum, you need to submit a ticket to Twitter and waiting for their support, don't forget to ask from the email that you registered with Twitter for that account.

RenderedElite

Do as FPForum says and try to contact them. Although, I do find it weird that they've suspended your account for no reason. Are you 100% sure you didn't do anything wrong?

I've had suspended accounts before, but I always had an idea of what I did wrong and they would un-suspend the account rather quickly after I contacted them.

KylieHodges

I think he did something wrong. Anyway they can`t ban you for no reaason.

monjur

If you haven't done anything wrong. Then you can get your account back after contacting their support. But their support is very slow.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views