Summer Trends

conivalcheese

Hi everyone!

Seeking for your assistance if you have any idea of what will be the online marketing trend this summer?
I've been thinking of Programmatic Advertising so I can target more consumers? What are your thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

EngagementRingsUSA

With COVID gradually going away, it is time to reflect this trend in our SEO efforts. Within the next few months I expect the focus on things like contactless payments and curbside pickup to diminish, and the focus on the more traditional business tactics to make up for that decrease. There is no way of telling exactly when business will go back to "normal", but the gradual adjustment is underway now.

Traffic

More bikinis in your seo. I am going into winter and hate it. What are you targeting? Can you get that traffic without bidding? Who is selling the traffic your bidding for? Where do the ads point to and where are they from? Click on ads from people buying that keyword search take a look.

conivalcheese

EngagementRingsUSA

EngagementRingsUSA
This post is very generic and can be boiled down to "plan your marketing initiatives in advance". I agree with that, but this summer will be unprecedented, as we are theoretically expected to vaccinate everyone over the age of 16 and leave COVID behind us. This means that more and more people will be leaving their house, traveling, shopping by traditional means, etc...

Your question is about how to apply these forecasted developments to your "target". So the question is, who/what is your target?

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.