How many submissions are required for website in a month?

M Reza Khan

Hi everyone,
If I do off-page activities on my website like submission so what is the criteria of submission and how many submissions can I do in number?

EngagementRingsUSA

If I understand correctly, you are asking how many off-site posts, such as blog entries, articles etc... you should post every month.

There is no recommended quantity of posts, as the quantity will vary depending on your trade, the channels in which you're posting, as well as the content you are posting, and finally the number of keywords you are trying to rank for.

However, you can use this as a guide: every month, the totality of your posts should cover the entire spectrum of the keywords you are trying to rank for. Hopefully you already have a list of 15 to 20 keywords that you are working on. In total, all of your combined posts every month should cover all of these keywords.

Finally, search rankings are not calculated based on your quantity of posts. Rankings are calculated based on quality, relevance, user engagement (i.e. how much time people spend reading your posts) and consistency, among other factors. For this reason consistency is a must. If, for example, you decide to post 3 days a week on 10 channels (Blogspot, Twitter, Ello, Insta, etc...), then you must consistently produce high quality posts 3 days a week on all of these channels.

Traffic

Hard to tell as you might need to elaborate on what your trying to achieve. If you write content you can submit daily to blogs. If your submitting backlinks well that can be monthly. I have noticed over the domains i have seeing traffic dropping off and recalling my last efforts.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.