Why is my page missing from Google Search?

Kaushika

Hi everyone I'm facing some difficulty to rank my website on top of the SERP results, as i am new to SEO please give me some working tips for rank my website high.

Keyword: Couplings

Thanks for your time.

DanielCampbell

If Google doesn't seem to be finding all the pages on your site, it could indicate that either Google can't find the pages (crawl), or can't understand them properly when it does find them (index). Read the basics of crawling and indexing.

sonnyside

1. submit your new page/post to search console.
2. wait for it and continue to post more

*Google needs time to index your website. New websites will take longer time sometimes months. But, for those that already been indexed before will take lesser time. Sometimes the next day, sometimes a week or two. It's up to the mysterious Google machine.

EngagementRingsUSA

Getting high rankings takes time, so unfortunately there is no way to accomplish this "quickly".

Also, your question is very broad and there are no details. How long ago did you fully launch your website? What is your competitive edge (i.e. what sets your couplings apart from your competition)?

Finally, ranking for a generic keyword like "couplings" is a very time consuming and expensive process. When you start out, your goal should be to capitalize on some longer tail keywords that you can rank for in the short term (2-3 months) and work toward the shorter keywords as you progress. In other words, rather than limiting yourself to "couplings", perhaps you could work on ranking for "Jaw Flex Couplings" or "Jaw Flex Couplings L", etc... This focus may render substantially more profit in the next few months, as opposed to just "couplings".

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views