Backlink exchanges with JoyFreak

Freddie Sherman

I would like to exchange backlink with you. This is my Website clipping path express

Traffic

I own a few gaming domains i used to run sites with games but i have too many projects which include gaming i have spent the last few months accumulating a vast amount of games for personal projects. I own arcadechain 5k games pinkconsole 3k games and meanpinball. I have been researching industry a while now. I own pies androids pandoras superxconsonsole mini pcs etc and modify boxes for friends. My current projects are adding 10k of games to an arcadeup machine and building a multiscreen 8 output machine with 8 operating systems and a couple of hundred thousand of games. My sites would chew a gig of traffic every other day when hosted running i am just too big for boots as own a lot of premium domains with a lot of interests. I can rank my content easily when hosting it but my reasoning behind my hosting situation is i share server with my other sites i didn't want to effect with too much traffic.

Last edited:
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.