Can you show me free traffic tool?

detex

I hope you all good!
Can anyone tell me free traffic tool which can show me traffic stats of my websites and helping me to improve my SEO site if possible?

marcus101

Don't go for any tools that are free because all people are working hard to get traffic organically they are not fools.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Best free traffic tool is Google webmaster tools.

If you are looking for free traffic for your websites then I think The Best is SEO, it is free and the best quality. :cool:

Traffic

These people saying don't use tools are offering nothing. The thread starter isn't asking for free traffic they are asking for stats and if you think that stats hinder your perfomance then keep your head in the sand. I have sites dedicated to hundreds of free tools. Alexa or DA, how many backlinks? Similar sites, where they are from? never look never know.

ethelglover

I hope you all good!
Can anyone tell me free traffic tool which can show me traffic stats of my websites and helping me to improve my SEO site if possible?
Get a deeper understanding of your customers? Google Analytics gives you what you need. As well as it's totally free and easy to connect with your website.

edwardyn

You can always view the site's traffic and statistics via LiveInternet.

bavya

I think SEMRush and Ahrefs is the best tool to get traffic data

SEOPub

I love Semrush and Ahrefs, but man are those stupid answers.

Why in the world would you look at some 3rd party's estimate of your site traffic? It's YOUR site. Hookup Google Analytics or some other analytics program and you can see something much closer to the actual traffic.

aliciasierra

You can use semrush. Login through Gmail account and access five searches as you like to search.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.