Google Page Rank Updates Schedule for 2013

Audra A. Young

Google updates Page Rank 4 times in a year, the last update was on 4th Feb 2013 so it is expected that the next update will be in the month of May 2013.
Thanks for sharing this information and wwhat was the latest may update?Can you share about that with us?

pramod

Hi Mr Rajat,

There was no PR update for May 2013. So they skipped the 2nd PR update of this year.
So we can expect it on August.
It's all prediction, experts were believing to have the Google PR update in May, but we're are Google and so we cannot say when Big G will have its another update. May, June Passed away & July is to be passed away so definitely anyone can say we can expect the next Google PageRank update in August 2013

Rajat

Rajat
That's why I told to expect. Not sure.
And I have also heard from one of my friend who works at Google, that Google may ditch PR in future and make a new ranking system. But still not confirm about this.
And please God sake don't ask my friends name.
I don't want his name appear here. Else he may be ditched from his well paid job if his name appears here.

Eric C. Yockey

Hello,

Can anyone here know exactly about Google Page Rank Updates Schedule for 2013
Plz show me time when google update pagerank for websites

Thank you
Google page ranking related latest updates comes in 4 time in a years,so we need to focus only on there updated one.And accordinag to latest update of google we need to focus only on qualityu posting on quality sites only.It will make our site drastically ranked one on the web.

Last edited:

mugwande

I don't have any idea on when to update page rank so am just looking and wait for Google to do its things

hoangvu

Google always does what they like, what they want that don't think more webmasters or customers want. They are too big and we must follow them. so don't care about pagerank, when they want, they will update website pagerank.

Dmoz

May be Google pagerank update machine was broken :D thus they didn't update PR

pramod

Do not expect for any Google PageRank Update before 2014.

Head of Google's Spam Team himself said "I would be surprised if that happened."

Here is the tweet snapshot:

Matt Cutts.jpg

Maxwell

I sure that google will not update PR this year and I don't also care about it, because now it's not exact when Google hasn't updated it for a long time.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.