3 Passive income strategies that you should try

When it comes to passive income, everyone just rushes into it. Well, that is very common. It's always nice to earn money while doing nothing or doing a little bit of work and after that just chill.
So today I'm gonna give you 3 Passive income ways. But this is not a detailed post. So if you want to know the detail, then you can consider my own blog called dotalearn.cf or my Quora space called Dot learn. There I will be posting regular money-making blogs related to Digital Marketing.
So the 3 strategies:-
1. Affiliate Marketing:- It's just Picking up a good product from any marketplace, Promote that product to the targeted people and when they buy it you will get money simple. ( The product can be both Digital Or physical Free or paid)

2. Blogging:- Blogging is one of the biggest passive income ways for the long term. The best part is you don't have only one way to earn money. You can promote affiliate products with blogs and earn with AdSense once you have reached a good audience.

3. Youtube:- I know I don't need to tell more about it :cool::cool:

bracknelson

Blogging:- Blogging is one of the biggest passive income ways for the long term. The best part is you don't have only one way to earn money. You can promote affiliate products with blogs and earn with AdSense once you have reached a good audience.
Can you suggest some good niche for blogging?

Last edited:
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.