BroPush - reliable multi-format advertising network | RevShare 80-97%

BroPush

WMS Marketplace Seller

😎 BroPush - reliable multi-format advertising network | RevShare 80-97%

What’s BroPush and what makes it the best option for main/additional traffic monetization?

BroPush is an international advertising network that monetizes and sells push traffic at favorable terms and conditions

Formats we work with - Push (deeplink, TrafficBack), In-site push, Redirect
More details about formats are written below 🙂 🙂

For publishers we offer a high RevShare rate - 80-97%, and we are always open to discuss any individual terms of cooperation!

If you have large volumes of traffic (more than 50k uniques/1k subscriptions per day) - we can offer you VIP conditions!

For all information write to our technical support or in tickets on the site.

– Telegram - BroPush Support
– WhatsApp – +420 773 184 088
– Skype – skype:live:.cid.5f8631457a772bb?chat

Are you an advertiser and want to buy our direct traffic?

We also have something to please advertisers!

If you're looking for reliable partners, we give you wide access to audiences and high-quality traffic from all over the world.

You'll be able to effortlessly launch campaigns, maximize returns, and scale in our easy-to-use personal account.

We sell only our own direct traffic, from our publishers, average volumes per day >1 000 000 unique clicks per day.

⭐ If you have a large daily spend on buying traffic (more than $300/day), then write to us in the support - we will offer you individual terms of cooperation, help you to customize the cabinet and give a nice bonus :)

BroPush traffic statistics for the last 24 hours (the statistics itself is here, you need to register to view it):

We work with the following formats:

To maximize the comfort of our advertisers, we provide a variety of convenient deposit methods from $50 including - Capitalist, USDT, Paxum and others.

In addition to all the advantages above, we also provide a detailed targeting option:

And, of course, an antifraud system of our own design, which maximally reduces the amount of scrolling and frod when buying traffic.

Why should you monetize your traffic with BroPush?

1. You monetize each subscriber over a long period of time and make stable profits off of them

2. BroPush has the highest RevShare rate on the market - 80-97%, meaning that the webmaster receives 80-97% of the cost of a click (other APs offer 60-70%), unprecedented terms!
The difference in profits between the different APs reflects this public split

3. DAILY PAYMENTS FROM $10. Yes, seriously! Have you ever seen conditions like this anywhere else? That's what I'm saying :)
Oh, yes, we pay to almost any payment system - USDT, Paxum, WIRE, etc.

4. It’s also a profitable and safe additional (or main) traffic monetization method – there will be no sanctions or other problems from search engines!

5. Push notifications can be smoothly combined with AdSense and other ad formats, and work seamlessly with all site topics and CMSs.

6. BroPush has an incomparable advantage in the number of added direct link landing pages - there are already more than 50 of them for different verticals - from adult to mainstream.

7. Advantageous terms of cooperation according to the referral system - you will receive from 3% of profit for each referred partner

8. Push notifications allows you to monetize each one of your visitors and not miss out on any profits, since users only need to click "Allow" once to be added to your subscriber base and start receiving ads.

After that, each of your subscribers will receive several ads per day, while you will receive $$$ for each time a subscriber clicks on the ad.

You can learn more about push notifications on our website - bropush.com or by contacting our tech support:
Telegram - http://t.me/bropush
WhatsApp - +30 698 599 1226
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/bropush.support/

How much will I be able to earn?
Your profit directly depends on many factors - on the individual CR, the GEO, subscribers’ devices, and so on.
The average earnings of a webmaster in our system, with traffic of about 50-70k/daily with tier-2 GEO is $40-80 dollars per day. However, it is worth remembering that every traffic is different, but we are sure that you will be satisfied with your cooperation!

And traffic from Tier 1 countries is bought at incredibly high rates! Nobody has ever seen such prices!

CPC by all countries you can find –
here.

You can learn more about push notifications on our website or by contacting our tech support:

But of course we know you want to know how much you can earn selling your own traffic :)
Here are some screenshots illustrating the profit level of our partners:

What formats do we have and what’s cool about them?

• Push notifications - Any CMS, compatible with Windows, MacOs, Android

These are small ads that pop up on the user’s screen several times a day. You monetize each subscriber over a long period of time and make stable profits off of them

• TrafficBack - For affiliate marketers or those who work with doorways
Lets you improve the monetization model and get up to 20% of additional revenue. Suitable for those who drive traffic to a direct link.

• DeepLink - Tailored to download-websites
A unique technical solution that allows download site owners to earn 10 times more. For details and assistance in setting it up, contact our tech support.

• IOS notifications - Compatible with IPhones and IPads
Monetize visitors who use iOS devices. This is one of the most solvent audiences for advertisers!

How a push notification looks like:

What sort of traffic do we accept?
Any :)

We work with all GEOs and all types of websites.

Still have questions? Do you want to calculate your profit or learn more about push notifications?

24/7 tech support:
Skype - skype:live:.cid.5f8631457a772bb?chat
Telegram - t.me/bropush
Facebook - facebook.com/bropush.crew

Telegram Channel — https://t.me/bropush_en
Telegram Chat - https://t.me/bropush_chat_en

Last edited:

BroPush

WMS Marketplace Seller
Hello :)

We hasten to inform you that, based on many requests for the addition of new payment systems, we have decided to also make payments to PayPal.

The terms remain standard:
1) Daily payouts
2) The minimum amount for withdrawal only 10$

We would like to remind you that we provide unique conditions for webmasters with big traffic volume ( more than 100 000 visitors/daily ) - we increase RevShare up to 97% and give you other benefits.

Contact our support to learn more.

24/7 tech support:
Telegram - https://t.me/bropush

BroPush

WMS Marketplace Seller

Dear Partners,

Today we have localized every single one of our landings in 14 of the world's most popular languages:
  1. Russian
  2. English
  3. Spanish
  4. Chinese
  5. Arabic
  6. French
  7. Portuguese
  8. Turkish
  9. German
  10. Japanese
  11. Indonesian
  12. Vietnamese
  13. Polish
  14. Thai
Now your CR will be even higher, because the language of the landing page will automatically change depending on the language of the user! :)

We remind you that we have added more than 30 different thematic web links with high CR - adult, mainstream, video, download and others.

High rates and Revshare up to 97% - conditions are still valid! :)

bropush.com is a system for monetizing traffic with push notifications.
RevShare 80-97% -- profits are 30% higher than competitors.

24/7 tech support:

BroPush

WMS Marketplace Seller

BroPush

WMS Marketplace Seller

BroPush

WMS Marketplace Seller

Alsahelm

Hi, I have several text websites. Tried your push notifications. I am happy with the result. Thank you. Here are the stats.
br0204.jpg

BroPush

WMS Marketplace Seller

BroPush

WMS Marketplace Seller

bradsmith

Thanks so much for sharing every piece of information. It is a best source to make money online.

BroPush

WMS Marketplace Seller

BroPush

WMS Marketplace Seller
Changes in the payment process

Hello, dear partners!

We hasten to inform you about the new points of our financial policy:

1) The minimum withdrawal amount for USDT TRC20 was reduced from $300 to $150

2) Withdrawal commission for USDT TRC20 was decreased from 5% to 4%.

3) Minimum withdrawal amount for Capitalist was increased from $10 to $50. Also, frequency of payments for Capitalist was increased from 24 hours to once a week - on Tuesdays.

Nevertheless, if you need urgent payment on Capitalist (up to 24 hours) - you can always contact our support (t.me/bropush or via tickets) and we will be able to help you with that!

Peace and good luck to you all!

Regards, BroPush partner support.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
I have a few questions for you

What is the RevShare rate offered by BroPush and how does it compare to other affiliate programs?
What payment options are available for webmasters who monetize their traffic with BroPush?
What factors determine a webmaster's earnings with BroPush and what is the average daily earnings for a webmaster with tier-2 GEO traffic?

BroPush

WMS Marketplace Seller
Hello Dear Partners

We would like to remind you about our referral program - if you refer people you know through your referral link you will get 3% of their profit all the time!

Most of our referrals earn more than $500+ monthly, not bad full passive income, yeah? So, we recommend that you consider bringing your fellow webmasters to BroPush - it's worth it!

And we are ready to offer them very good conditions (RevShare 80-97%, daily payments...), profitability in BroPush will exceed any other Affiliate Programs by 10-30% minimum, we guarantee it!

🔺 Your referral link can be found in your profile - bropush.com/profile

🦾 If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us in the Tickets or on Telegram - t.me/bropush

bropush.com is a system for monetizing traffic with push notifications.
RevShare 80-97% -- profits are 30% higher than competitors.

24/7 tech support:
Facebook - facebook.com/bropush.crew

Telegram Channel — https://t.me/bropush_en
Telegram Chat - https://t.me/bropush_chat_en

BroPush

WMS Marketplace Seller

🚀 We have launched a Telegram bot for publishers!

Dear partners! To streamline your work with BroPush, we have introduced a convenient Telegram bot where you can find all the essential information and statistics for your personal account.

❓ The bot operates in both Russian and English languages; to connect, simply copy the BOT KEY from your profile on BroPush.com into the bot. For any questions related to the bot's operation, feel free to contact our Support.

Try Bot Now

We also plan to launch a similar bot for advertisers soon ;)

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.