Google penguin update 4

marshal23

hi all,

I heard about upcoming penguin update 4 to be coming soon. Is there any conformation about these update, If yes then please let me know your opinion ?

pramod

Mr. Marshal,

hi all,

I heard about upcoming penguin update 4 to be coming soon. Is there any conformation about these update, If yes then please let me know your opinion ?
Well, there are no confirmed news on further Penguin updates, last penguin update was on October 5, 2012. However there were such speculations going through in the month of March & April 2013, but still no confirmed news.

Alex_smith

I guess you should visit the popular websites related to internet marketing on daily basis. You will get update from the same.

aishasony

I have read somewhere in article that Matt's team is currently working on it and this will be a big change to how Penguin works. So when it is released, sometime in 2013, I assume sooner than later, this will send some ripples through the SEO space

Shortarea

My opinion is a pretty imporatant this update Since we are rid of most sites which are spam. In all deauna when working properly SEO, link building etc, and everything is more natural, you will be positioned on top. To remember that Google is trying to eliminate spammers that result if you do SEO and you're on a certain niche, you have a much better chance to make yourself heard.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.