What do you use your mobile phone for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

malou130

Well, aside from works and entertainment, I do rely on my mobile for capturing my kids great and funny moments. It's like all in 1 gadget.

yahm2001

I have only one cellphone usefor my online part time job. It is very usefull in my daily routine online like visiting my social media accounts, checking my online available jobs and etc. It is quite small for 5.5" but very much comfortable to use.

Dylan0120

My cellphone is very useful to me especially on my daily routine as a branch accountant. I usually use it for music playing with my headphones during break time, surfing online or browsing new videos on YouTube. Then lastly I still appreciate its two basic uses, texting and making a call. In my career, these two main uses of my mobile phone are still the most relevant to my job.

shanejhane

I use my mobile phone for business purpose, communication, online part time job and social media apps. I do contact my customers and of course receiving orders from them. When I have free time, I use it for my online job. I use it also for surfing the net and opening my social media application, just to be updated on what is happening or thrending in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.

myla123

In this modern days, mobile phone is necessary for everyone, for it provides lot of functions these days especially for communication purposes. But for me mobile phone has a lot of use for me not just for communication. I could download a lot of applications for entertainment like for example games, news, music , stories and many more. And I even put notes there so I could remember some schedules or plans for the coming activities. In short it provides a lot of function everyday as a part of my daily activities.

zanaiah

I use my mobile phone for texting, calling, surfing, watching movies, play games, listening music and more. I think most of us do the same, people nowadays cannot leave their house without there mobile phones.

Dylan0120

Hi I'm Dylan,

Honestly speaking, me as a professional accountant, I mainly use my mobile phone on texting and calling when I want to communicate clients of one of my co-employees especially my boss. This is my medium also when I want to reach my parents from the province considering that I'm here in the Manila. I love also use my phone when I want to listen songs during break-time and travel time going and leaving the office. This is the perfect and multi purpose device ever invented by human which is very helpful on our daily living.

jaymish

I use my phone for everything. One of the advantages of my phone is that it is a windows phone. It is like having a mobile laptop. I access my email on it, I watch Youtube videos on it, I have my calendar on it, I keep inspirational quotes and videos on it, in case I am away from home and need some motivation. I also use my phone as a mobile mp3 player. When I am at work, I listen to music from it, either on Youtube or music I have recorded and stored on its hard drive.

If I need to I can work on word or excel documents on my phone. I also have stored ebooks on it.

yanlang

Certainly, mobile phones are very useful to all of us. For me, I use my mobile phone for making a contact with someone. Either by texting or by calling them. It's important that we use our mobile phone wisely to save time and effort. It will help us to do things easier such making our memos, having some notes on it, letting us remember some schedules are really important. Mobile phones can make our life more colorful, exciting and stress-free. Why stress-free? It is because we can also play some various games on it and even connect it in the internet for more fun and better access of those interesting websites that it could access. So there a lot of uses that a mobile phone has to offer us. It depends on us if how are we going to use it.

Kamley

I use my mobile phonee to reach or contact people. I also use ny phone for entertainment like playing games, interacting to people on social medias, listening to music and watching videos on youtube.

hiy

I used mobile phones for freelancing or earn some extra cash and sometimes I play mobile legends when I get bored.
I'm still finding good site to earn extra cash through mobile phones, if you some suggestions please just leave a comment :)

mdbree17

I use it for checking emails, taking photos, playing games, editing photos thru applications, checking social media accounts and most importantly for communication. It has always been a part of everyone's life not to mention others which just want to show off their phones. Lol

Nancy G

Hello,

Everyone's using mobile phone for their works and entertainment, It depends on everyone's hobby, with me, I am quite using it for my works, I have less time to play games on it. what about you ? What do you use your mobile phone for?

any shares?
My mobile phone is is my complete assistant and entertainment center. Aside from getting in touch with friends and clients. I use my phone to watch TV, YOUTUBE videos, play games, emailing, take pictures, to check time/calendar/directions, to compute, research and whole lot more.

vhinz

I usually usually use my mobile for texting, calling, listening music, and playing android games. And if I'm outside my house, I use my mobile for to check my emails, and social media account it deemed necessary

April797Star

I consider my hand phone an assistant that helps me to do my daily tasks like reading, getting updated with world news and the weather, and staying in touch with my friends and family through social media.
In my country it is still a privilege to own smart a phone and have a continuous internet connection, so I take advantage of that by working online. Some people think that smartphones are a necessity and that it is only natural to own one, but sadly owning high end gadgets is a luxury and a privilege to some. With that sad fact stated, I advise you guys to use your smart phones in a "smart" way 😊
P.S
I also admit that I sometimes succumb to binge watching videos that pique my interests. 😂

Retch15

I use my mobile phone to access my social media accounts, to be able to trade online. I'm a Digital Affiliate and I really need my phone so I can still manage my site and update my subscribers list even if I'm on the go. For me it's much more convenient to use. I also use it to watch movies or tv series, to download stuffs, to play games sometimes when I'm bored, read some e-books. I use it for web searching, and of course to contact my loved ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.