What have you earned the most income from?

BeltingAct

Share your personal experience, what have you tried and which direction brought you the most profit? I'm still in the beginning and have been doing small things in SEO, I want to try something new.

hipcat

Staff member
Online: Selling traffic for the past 16 years, Next would be affiliate marketing, creating game guides (I made a mint selling the very first Minecraft guide on Clickbank way back before Microsoft bought it), selling niche content I produced in 2006 that is still selling years later.

Offline: Rental income (I own AirBnB style units, storage units & land rentals), plus Uber, crowdfunded business investments, REITS, etc

I like to keep busy 24/7, but I collect cars and that is an expensive hobby, so it feeds into that :)

Reactions: IronBalls

IronBalls

IronBalls
This is probably an odd question, but how did you sell your content. Are there special platforms or did you find buyers yourself?

hipcat

Staff member
hipcat
I started out using affiliate platforms, like Clickbank, Paydotcom, etc, but the micro-niches were in adult content and that blew the doors wide open. I hired locally & licensed content as well. If you do it right you get your ROI many times over for years to come.

0NightStalker0

I promote affiliate programs around the world. I also know that mobile app development is a very profitable job.

the main thing is that you like your work and you can become a pro in your business in the future

bonjovi

This year is almost over and am very glad about the decision made so far. Investing in the market earlier this year regardless of the market conditions has save lifes. I made over 80k USD with a start up of 25k in the last 7 months. I know is nothing compared to what others make but I'm glad am changing my finances.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
I operate an online business where I offer a range of products and services. While I can't divulge specific details about the products or services I sell, I can assure you that my venture has been profitable. The nature of my offerings allows me to generate a steady income, and I've been fortunate enough to experience success in this field. My dedication to providing quality products and services has contributed to a positive financial outcome, allowing my business to thrive in the online marketplace.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.