Selling Forum + Domain + Social Media

GBEntertainment

Hello all,
Hope everyone is well and okay.
I am having to sell my site plus the domain, all social media and everything that comes with it.

This is an adult site and is absolutely NSFW -all legal but adult in nature.
We did have a third party gateway for finances, which is easy enough to set back up for the right person.
It's monetised by 'contributions' - which is based on allowing/not allowing members to access media unless they pay a donation.
The domain & site is 10 years old running Xenforo.
Stats:
Threads 19,943
Posts 549,483
Views 14,477,401
Members 10,705

Social Media;
Twitter 22k followers
Insta 3,292 followers
Facebook 2,3k followers
It runs on a dedicated server but that's easily sorted.
Uses Xenforo (License expired) with no copyright branding, plenty of good add-ons, a lot were custom built for us.
Again this is an adult community site which will appeal to a certain group of people. It could do with a freshen up and more reach on certain places, but has plenty of features and content.
We run weekly newsletters, events & parties are organised on there which also get sent out.
Active daily members are up and down, but there is a core group as with most forums.

Spent a lot of money on it over the years and know that is by the by. It's a good community with excellent members, rarely have to ban people.
As far as actual administration is concerned, custom tweaks have been finalised, there's some features that could be expanded upon, but it's pretty much self manageable now.
We allow newbies a period of time with an upgrade and after a few days they get downgraded to a basic account, meaning if they want further access they have to chip in.

I'm unsure of what price I'd consider for this, but am interested in hearing any offers you'd be happy to consider. The domain alone is valuable.

Many thanks.

hipcat

What was the average monthly income via contributions, and are there any third party ads on the site? If so, what do they bring in?

Reactions: GBEntertainment

GBEntertainment

GBEntertainment
Hello,
The last year it made on average £150pcm which is not huge but it has the potential to earn much more.
Spread over the last 2 years is average £250 PCM. Not huge, but against my costings, it is not bad for a site that doesn't really need much maintenance etc. A freshen up and the right ads, the right promotions will make more.
Of course, more use of SM will also bring in more.
There are no longer ads on there but again, easily doable. I used to run adult based ads which were quite successful if placed in the correct areas.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.