just overall do you guys get burnt out

alfonzob707

as far as the “algorithm” it’s just brutal for me. not tryna complain but it seems like it’s pay to play or i may just won’t grow with my current strategy drawing cars.

hipcat

You posted this under the Instagram section, so I assume you are referring to the difficulties of gaining traction on that platform, and not the intenet in general. If so, then yes, it can be very difficult. While it is a visual medium with lots of car pics, you are also up against, well, LOTS of car pics, so you need to find a way for your car drawings to gain attention, or find another medium.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
as far as the “algorithm” it’s just brutal for me. not tryna complain but it seems like it’s pay to play or i may just won’t grow with my current strategy drawing cars.
In Instagram, the algorithm can indeed be challenging to navigate, and many users, including artists like yourself drawing cars, may find it difficult to grow their presence organically. The platform's algorithm often favors content that receives high engagement, meaning posts with more likes, comments, and shares are likely to reach a broader audience. As a result, it might appear that the platform is "pay to play," as businesses and individuals with larger budgets can boost their posts through advertising and reach more people.

For artists, especially those in niche markets like drawing cars, gaining visibility can be particularly challenging. However, there are still some strategies you can try to improve your reach. Firstly, focus on creating high-quality and engaging content that resonates with your target audience. Use relevant hashtags and engage with others in your community to increase visibility. Collaborate with other artists or automotive enthusiasts to cross-promote each other's work.

Additionally, consider utilizing other social media platforms or creating a blog/website to showcase your artwork and drive traffic from various sources. Diversifying your online presence can help expand your reach beyond just Instagram. And remember, growing a following takes time and dedication, so don't get discouraged if it doesn't happen overnight. Stay consistent, adapt your strategy as needed, and continue honing your craft, and you may see growth and success over time.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views