Question: About Instagram followers are Sorted by Date

henoo4495

When another person see my Instagram and click on my Followers(who is look at me) this is Sorted by date, And I want to cancel that ,
That’s not Sorted by date and will chronological .
what I need to do?

bijutoha

It is impossible to manually change the order of your follower list, and there is no way to turn off the chronological sorting of your followers list for other users.

However, you can hide your followers list from other users altogether.

henoo4495

How I Can hide Rrom anyone Who follow me??
I Mean not about make the e aaccount privacy,
More the people are already follow me can’t see
It’s possible?

bijutoha

bijutoha
Unfortunately, you can't hide from current followers on Instagram. If your account is private, only approved followers can see your posts, but they can still see who you follow. You must delete your account to hide, losing all content and followers completely. Choose wisely for your privacy and safety.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
When another person see my Instagram and click on my Followers(who is look at me) this is Sorted by date, And I want to cancel that ,
That’s not Sorted by date and will chronological .
what I need to do?
As my knowledge, Instagram did not have a built-in feature to change the default sorting order of your followers list when someone else clicks on it. By default, Instagram typically shows followers in a sorted order that may not be chronological, and this behavior is determined by the platform itself.

If you wish to change the sorting order of your followers to be chronological for others, you would need to explore third-party tools or apps that claim to offer this functionality. However, it is essential to exercise caution when using such third-party tools, as they may violate Instagram's terms of service, potentially leading to account suspension or other negative consequences.

It's worth noting that Instagram continuously updates its features and settings, so there is a chance that the platform may have introduced this feature after my last update. I recommend checking the official Instagram Help Center or looking for recent updates regarding the follower sorting order to see if the option has been added. If it hasn't, be wary of any third-party solutions and stick to the official Instagram settings to ensure the security and integrity of your account.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads