Which is the best Social Network for SEO?

DavidLux

Hi! guys
Which is the best Social Network site for SEO? According to your point of views

Facebook
Google+
Twitter
Pinterest
Linkedin

I think Google+ is best social networks over others. if you have any other ideas give me please don't hesitate to share here :thumb:

contech

I believed Facebook is on top on all other social networking site. even my 3 year old daughter uses facebook, how is that!

robbyV

I believe that you should use all of them put together to get an ultimate effect. Google counts them all.
I'd like to add to the list InstaGram, Youtube, and Tumblr. All of the networks has differencies and unique audience. You should adjust to all))) ideally)) Answering your question directly, I'd say google+ for SEO. But all depends on the topic and possibilities of your website. In general Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are on top of the list in building your relationship with the audience.

PankajS

if we discuss about social media platform in aspect of SEO then I'd like to always prefer Google+, it creates quality backlinks for website either we post there or put our url in profile. but we cant ignore other social media sites like facebook and twitter because these helps to generate huge traffic to us.

RyanPatrick

Facebook is the best social networking site among all those, because they had many user-friendly futures to promote our website...

HeartBeater

I’d choose Facebook, Twitter and Google + because they have a huge amount of users nowadays and is continuing to grow.

Annika Panzini

Hi! guys

Facebook
Google+
Twitter
Pinterest
Linkedin

I think Google+ is best social networks over others. if you have any other ideas give me please don't hesitate to share here :thumb:
All the social networks that you presented on your thread are all best social networks for SEO because they voice out whatever messages that you to express online plus they are all authority sites...

Hosting

I think that's Pinterest is the best because it helps to get both traffic and backlinks

david rajan

Facebook, Twitter, google plus ,stumble upon and delicious are the best social networking sites.

Audra A. Young

Hi! guys

Facebook
Google+
Twitter
Pinterest
Linkedin

If you want to promote your business through social media these all are very valuable and important to make you site's traffic high and gain profit from the web.Can't neglect any one of this social sites.

Last edited:

williamberq

If you choose Google as your search engine:
Google Plus.
Flicker,
Twitter,
tumblr
delicious
Pintrest is best seo based Social Networks

karmadir

I would go for Facebook. It brings lot of traffic and clients too for your business.

Narein

My preference would be Twitter and Facebook. These two media will enhance our brand in wider manner than the other three you mentioned.

Thanks

JoeHasty

I like Facebook media for SEO works because most of the people in the whole world gives the first preference to it and this is the key point to reach out more number of peoples ultimately it will be beneficial for our business too.

Chas P. Gibson

Hi! guys

Facebook
Google+
Twitter
Pinterest
Linkedin
To generate high quality backlinks from social media, we can't avoid and neglect one of the above name.These all are the best in terms of SEO.

Rimi

I think all the social media sites are very important for SEO but now Google is giving more priority to Google+. So we need to be very active on Google+ for better result in SEO .

William

Hi! guys

Facebook
Google+
Twitter
Pinterest
Linkedin

We can not avoid any one of the above,if you are connect to ecommercial business.These all are having god page rank and popular on the web, so most of people primary go through these site.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.