Blog optimization tips

maketick

Hello Friends,
I want per day 100 visitors in a blog. How can i do this? Please help me.

Thanks,
Maketick

hoangvu

Fast way to get 100 visitors a day is share your blog on social networks but far more you need to concentrate on your content with good and quality articles because traffic from search engine is best and stable.

contech

Social media marketing can help you drive traffic to your website that can be more than 100 visitors

Jaypriscal

Create Unique Stories
Bloggers love to link to other bloggers. When you write original blog entries, rather than just rehashing something someone else has already said, you increase the odds that someone will find yours interesting enough to link to and talk about. And a reader of that blogger’s blog might read the entry and decide to write something about what you said as well, meaning yet another link as well. And if you are fortunate, it will go viral, meaning suddenly it seems like every blogger in your market space is talking about what you wrote. Rinse and repeat as often as possible for maximum exposure and link juice.

natul

Is only one way - you must reach out o peole who are interesed of subject of your blog. And later of course publish regularly new and unique content. Is not easy work, you should focus on your task and looking for information which people like and want to read.

abhi_garg

Here are some tips for blog optimzation

1. Find a practical purpose for starting a blog
2. Optimize templates initially and content on an ongoing basis
3. Plan editorial and source content
4. Socialize
5. Measure and promote blog success

Ric

For at least 100 visits per day on your blog submit it on social sites. Submit your blog on blog submission sites. Blog commenting on niche sites also helpful for traffic.

westcoastmarine

Submit your link in High PR social networking sites and increase lots of traffic for your website.

mugwande

That means you will have to work hard but all your focus should be on medias like face book,twitter or Google+ but I would recommend to you Google+ because you will get your blog displayed in google first page for sometime.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies