Keyword Planner has replaced Goole Keyword Tool

Maxwell

Hello webmasters,

I've just visit Google AdWords Keyword Tool - https://adwords.google.com/o/KeywordTool‎ but Google reported that
"Keyword Planner has replaced Goole Keyword Tool"
With Keyword Planner, we've combined the functionality of Keyword Tool and Traffic Estimator to make it easier to plan search campaigns. That's why Keyword Tool is no longer available. You can use Keyword Planner to find new keyword and ad group ideas, get performance estimates for them to find the bid and budget that are right for you, and then add them to your campaigns. We've also added several new features with Keyword Planner.
Introducing Keyword Planner, you can read here

Now, we can not use Google AdWords Keyword Tool to research keywords as we did in the past. what does Google want from us ? any thoughts ?

HansenBoy

Hi, I've read about this and i think it is great. But many said it is not good for domainers. I am a newbie and I don't get it quite well why it's not good for domainers?

NileLars

Re:

Keyword planner is really nice tool in compare to last one. You can on adgroup level and you can get estimated budget, I think this is the best advantage of keyword planner.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.