Why does Mark Zuckerberg choose Blue color for Facebook ?

Ish5501

for any social media, network blue is the common color. it's really user-friendly color. If you use hard to color, it's really difficult for some users. With blue it's nice and attractive

CookieRunner

Yes, its true that Mark has some problems with his eyes that's why he chose blue as the color for Facebook and when it comes to the meaning of the color blue, it is always connected with with depth and stability. -- That's maybe why he also chose this color when we talk about Business he wants stability. Who doesn't want stability with their Business right?

Blue is also important to the mind and body as it relaxes me and also calms me personally. It symbolizes a calming effect and maybe Mark also wants his targeted audience feel this way when they use Facebook.

DenMa

It's his personal condition why he chooses blue for Facebook. But for me, color like that is universally proven to be catchy to the eyes of everyone. Blue symbolizes "cold" it's relaxing and you can observed that most SNS are using the shade of blue as well.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.