Hello Minasan!

Claraviolet

Um...there isn't much about me to introduce, but here ya go...
I am Claraviolet.You can call me clara-sama or Itachi-sama or plain old clara or granny.I am a big anime fan.I mean when I said "big". It was my dream to create a community which is free from all the section wise nonsense. I know that sections are made to keep everything in order.But it's difficult for newbies to get accustomed to the new forum software.But these days,instant ban became a daily thing for mods(even for small stuff). So...I have always wanted to open a site which is considerate towards users and respect users opinions way more than anything else.And I made a site like 6 days ago.It's still a child :p

Oops..it seems like I made a big intro...>.>
well that's me for ya.And it's always a pleasure to meet new people ^^/

Maxwell

Hi Claraviolet, nice to meet you on this great forum. you seem a girl with this name, am I right?
Read around and finding best information for you. If you have any questions, let share on forum and we can discuss..I'm waiting for that :p

NaturalWriter

Greetings and welcome to the WebMasterSun forum!

Take your time cruising around the site, as there's lots to read and absorb!
This forum is quite laid back and the community members are friendly and open to conversation. I look forward to seeing your contributions on the forum!

Have fun, learn and explore!

NaturalWriter

Claraviolet

Hi Claraviolet, nice to meet you on this great forum. you seem a girl with this name, am I right?
Read around and finding best information for you. If you have any questions, let share on forum and we can discuss..I'm waiting for that :p
I am a girl but I pretend to be a man at times because of my favorite character.I claim to be Itachi in this virtual world (_ _)/
Sure,I am looking forward to your directions sensei ^^

Greetings and welcome to the WebMasterSun forum!

Take your time cruising around the site, as there's lots to read and absorb!
This forum is quite laid back and the community members are friendly and open to conversation. I look forward to seeing your contributions on the forum!

Have fun, learn and explore!

NaturalWriter
Thanks a lot kiddo!
uh..I use the word kiddo a lot ._.
And I like this forum a lot ^^
Once again thanks for the warm welcome

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies