What is a Micro Job?

hoangvu

Hi there,

Can you explain for me what is a Micro Job? and it's the same to "gigs" ?
I'm going to join some web marketplace but I didn't understand these terms :confused:

Give me any advice. thanks

HostAwesome

Yep, it sounds like how a 'gig' would be in fiverr. Only way to know for sure is to post the link to the site :) .

HostAwesome

Depending on the site, but it should be exactly what it sounds like. A small 'job' or task that can be completed relatively quickly in exchange for cash.

HostAwesome

I've not really offered any micro job services, but I've purchased some at fiverr.

You should check out fiverr.com . I believe that they are the largest micro job site out there, with most jobs being offered at $5. There is quite a bit of competition for many things however, so it really depends on what you're offering as a seller and how unique it is.

SamuelKCarlyle

Micro jobs are jobs that are posted online for micro workers to complete. Many companies tend to have smaller jobs that they wish to outsource to people who will do them for a smaller amount of pay. Micro jobs are one of the latest ways to make money online from the comfort of home.

drdialeruk

A micro job is, as the word implies, a very small paid task. A better word for microjobs might actually be "gigs" because the word "jobs" might imply employment, and no micro jobs are for employees but only for independent contractors.

SamuelKCarlyle

Micro jobs are jobs which are posted online for completion of micro work. Micro jobs are the latest method to earn money online from home. It is outsourcing of job to people who will do them for a smaller amount of pay.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views