How to get my site in google news?

mark

Hey guys,

I just started a wordpress site and I am posting latest news related to technology. I want to know how I can include my site in Google news?

Thanks in advance guys

Best,
Mark :)

technogupshup1

Don't know more but you can try google news sitemap and submit your application for review for google news.

walker.king89

Just continue to submit your news on your website and Do SEO and SMO side by side. by following the Guidelines of search engine. this work well o index website on Google search news. you may need to submit your website to Google by using the webmaster this is best way to get index website by the Google.

auraiyaitsolutions

Use Search Engine Submission, High PR Social Bookmarking, Forum Posting etc for effective get your site in Google news.

chrisraj

Do SEO and SMO for your wordpress site . If your content is good,then search engines would help to index your website.

seoconsult01

Hi,

If you submit high pr social bookmarking,press release,article submission and social media definitely your website will come in google news and submit your site in webmaster tool because google will crawl your website.

midasBalaa

Submit your site to Google news. They will review it and if you pass then you will be included. If I were you I would ensure i have lots of up to date content first.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.