SEO for classifieds websites?

hoangvu

Hi everyone,

I knew about SEO but used to do for normal websites or blog, not for classifieds websites :) . However, I'm starting into online business and this industry need to promote on other classifieds websites or mine.

After tried to do SEO for 20 days but number of traffic is very less, didn't have keywords in top 30 or 50, I might be less experience in this field. Anyone can give me any suggestions to SEO for classifieds websites?

thanks in advanced!

Bestseoservice

Classifieds websites are mainly used for generating leads and get Quality backlinks , I am get more leads from classifieds websites only like olx, quikr, viva street

johnnleo

You can use PPC ads in Facebook because PPC will brings good results for you. But it required a good budget to start with it.

ShoeNickel

Classified ad websites is just for getting instant traffic and leads. It has no effect on your off page seo. That being said it's totally worth using them though. You still get exposure to your website and that's targeted traffic you want anyways.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.