Are there any ways to have EDU backlinks?

hoangvu

Anyone can give me suggestions how to get edu backlinks for my blog?

I feed it difficult because when I create posts or comments on edu forums or blogs then they removed them later although they are not spam, perhaps they thought I'm not in their school :eek:

so, what is your suggestions about this?

Alawi

From the old days .edu and .gov has big effect in your website but now Google detect this kind of scheme that is to add link value to your site. It will not helpful for your site.

EmilyEvans

It is really hard to get such links, and yes you need to be a one of their partners or sponsors, in that way they allow your link.
I know know only one way to get such backlinks - pay for them, some webmasters, can sell you the link.
And it isn't another way
you should be a partner, a sponsor, or sponsor(with paid link in some 'grey' way).

seodubay

you can search edu backlinks thorugh "dropmylink" this tool is good for searching relevant edu backlinks

EmilyEvans

EmilyEvans
She can find them and then what?
As I understand it's not a problem for her to find(to anyone it's not a problem)
The deal is how to get it.
So any tips for this? I would be glad to read any advice according to this also!

1SEO

The best practice to get edu backlinks would be to start an internship program and getting involved with the local school you are trying to target. And while your providing a benefit for their students or school you can request for a backlink.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.