How to add more friends in Facebook?

Irish

Hello,

Nowadays, FB is very strict and keep on blocking you if you add more friends. Is there some ways to do or promoting tips that you are allow to add more friends?

Thanks in advance!

aixporter

Here's what you can do. Goto Fiverr.com and buy 1000 friends for 5 bucks.
What they do is create friend suggestions for each other and within 2 days you'll get 1000 friends.. its a snowball effect that works pretty good.

skyhoby

If you have a email contacts list, then you can invite by contact list. A friend request will be sent to the email address you've given.

LindaH

seaerch your friends of your firends..its easy to add friends even they are not familiar to you

aishasony

Search groups and then type 'add me' or 'mass adds'. There are dozens of add me groups and all you need to do copy the huge email list and paste it into the 'send request' option on there. You can get around 50 friends a day this way

Shirley_Sharp

I think you should join some groups there on Facebook, and be active there, also try to post on that group something interesting and informative helpful for the others, it will increase your reputation there, and they will accept your friend request as now they know about you.

CarolSartor

Joining some group to increase Facebook friends is really a good a idea, because if you some interesting and informative things different from others then you will get the respect as well as the friend request of other group members.

Albert Frank

Yes there is some restrictions there on Facebook where we can not add more than 10 peoples in a day, also if we send request more than this then they gonna block our account. The thing which we can do here is that send requests to such who will accept your request because if all of your requests get accepted in a single day then you can send some more requests the day itself.

Pedro Diaz

I think we can buy friends from the internet as lots of services are there which provides you friends in a small amount of money and there they can suggest you to their friends and this way you will get a good number of friends.

Pragyan

You should keep the limit..adding more friends in a day looks suspicious to Facebook..if you send so many friend request a day and no one accept,then you will be blocked..

MichaelMc

To add more friends you need that other sends you more and more friend requests because if you will send more requests then your account will look suspicious to Facebook and it may ban you, so you can join some "add me" groups on Facebook so that other people will know about you and they will send you friend request.

markitsolution

Subscribe pages on Facebook the pages that you like such as sports, Movies etc and share your views over there people will add you and then you can make few friends and after a good communication you can add the whole group etc

Oscar Myers

The best way to add more friends is by joining the add me groups on Facebook. There you need to post something interesting and attractive about you, and the people there will add you.

diegozacarias

You can send friend request to your friends. And if you want friends for particular interest like seo, smo, etc. then search their interest and send them request.

William Minarik

You can add more friends by adding persons in your suggested friends. But as there is a limit of sending a friend request, you cannot send a request to too many people, so you can join some add my group, there you can get some friend request.

Rodney Olson

There are some online services which offer you to buy the Facebook accounts, besides this you can join some add me friends group but there you need to post some attractive information so that other move ahead to add you.

jayjacobs

but the point in having more friends is having targeted friends... those 5$ friends are from countries that don't necessarily speak your language.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.