The best way to beat your competitor

ellys

To beat your competitor that mean you need to know how many they backlinks and what anchor they used. If you using paid SEO tools i believe that really hurt your pocket. so try this tool , maybe can help you to spying their backlinks and for free.

Backlinks Checker tool

like this if you thing this useful enough. ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:

JoeHamilton

It can know which backlinks are quality or bad backlinks? also dofollow or nofollow links from the tool?
Honestly, analyze competitors is not a easy task. :)

ellys

from my point , about do or nofollow tag link that not really give big impact anymore nowday , links still links even it nofollow. If about bad or not that depend on how many links inside and natural placement or not.

Natural link placement in my view is :
1. Related niche or not
2. Keyword over use as anchor text

Note : Dofollow link ( brick stone ) and nofollow link is (cement) .you can't just build house with brick stone only. ^.^ . But you can make brick stone with cement.

Last edited:

ellys

can you describe Good Dofollow Backlinks Like you Said to me?

basicblogtalk

That is really nice tool but it is a bit hard to understand about the backlinks since we hard to filter and information not enough to spy the competitors since the link in the report just give us about the anchor text. Actually, I am currently using paid tool which it let me know about which link was index and which in none index link. Anyway, thanks for sharing..

Miko

To beat your competitor that mean you need to know how many they backlinks and what anchor they used. If you using paid SEO tools i believe that really hurt your pocket. so try this tool , maybe can help you to spying their backlinks and for free.

Paid tools would really be much more powerful and useful. : )

ellys

ellys
I have 2 version backlinks tool.

[URLnf="http://www.myseotools.co.uk/backlinks-with-da-pa-checker-tool.php"]here[/URLnf] is the first one that using Moz API.

And the other one [URLnf="http://www.myseotools.co.uk/backlinks-checker-tool.php"]here[/URLnf] .

Useful or not that depend on the user. not the tool ^.^ . Many people think Paid always better than free.
But if me , i would never purchase hundred buck just for spying Backlinks competitor. that useless. ^.^

HostNurse

A website should have back link diversity when it comes to do follow and no follow back links. Building do follow back links only will trigger search engines bots and I have seen many sites being hit because of poor back link diversity.

ellys has explained it well:

Note : Dofollow link ( brick stone ) and nofollow link is (cement) .you can't just build house with brick stone only. ^.^ . But you can make brick stone with cement.

ellys

Nice Say host. Today people only concern how to got lot backlinks with dofollow tag for link. People just dont how powerful Nofollow links for your link popularity and Viral for your site.

nawab

what i was thinking you just only follow your competitor and use your competitor strategy means how they create backlink where they create backlink and use your own best plan with this you can easily beet your competitor.

BobbyHughes

The tool is not good because it provides very few information and maximum times it fails, paid version backlink checker will be good choice and for keeping ahead with competitor you should try to get higher PR and a good PPC and social medial campaign also.

priya_soren

You need to look at few things first you need to get all the qualities your competitors have such as backlinks, keywords and other seo and now you need to get ahead of it.

CarolSEO

Ms

Paid tools would really be much more powerful and useful. : )

I agree! Its better to use paid backlinks checker you can benifit the freshest backlink database available to public. New links are added every second, and full database update happens every 4 weeks, with dead links getting removed.

aliblogger

Nice tool you post here. I also like ahrefs to explore my competitors websites

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.