Why free hosting is existing?

fromrachel

Hi everyone,

Some years ago I tried to use a free hosting for a website but it's really horrible, they can add their banner ad or downtime whenever they want without any reports
I left free hosting and came with a paid hosting start with $5 and start joining internet marketing to make money online with my websites.

I have a question, why free hosting is existing and its purposes?

Anyone here clarify for me

elcidofaguy

You almost answered that yourself... They earn income through banner ads, email marketing etc.... You're absolutely right to move away - largely due to downtime and annoying ads which will do nothing for your online business... The only reason I would use them would be part of tiered link building with these type of sites being on the lower tiers with adding a little more diversity to a link profile to my money sites ....

boognish

Free hosting is for amateurs that don't know any better or for those who realize it's flaws but don't care about the websites they put on free hosting.

Last edited:

gbfreehosting

The best use of free hosting is for developers and web designers who could use it for preview of their projects

Hassan

Free web hosting works like a drug they give clients free and restrict them with resources and features when problems start like downtime, slow speed etc or you need all features they told you upgrade to paid services like this they market their services/Products free of cost and get paid cleints as well.

ElixantTechnology

Free hosting is a sham, there is never such things as free when in the online industry. Usually what will happen is your emails will be sold to spammers, advertisements will be automatically injected into your websites code and you'll see very little if any support. Eventually, you'll be pointed towards a paid service after you complain about the downtime/speed/etc of said free hosting.

sunnied

I never went back to free hosting after I started on paid hosting. The control you have over your own account and content is definitely worth the tiny sum of money you're charged for paid hosting.

There are free hosting offered for personal websites for particular niches maintained by individuals that doesn't do the things that commercial free hosts such as what you mentioned. Those are the only kind of web hosting service I would ever consider after experiencing paid hosting.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.